Got Engaged!!

Amy101

Original Poster
After pining over these threads on here for months and getting a little teary over how sweet the stories are, I get to have my own story!!

It was the first time I'd ever been to Magic Kingdom yesterday. My boyfriend had been acting a little bit weird that morning (he wouldn't let me touch his bag and kept telling me that it would be the best day ever which I thought was just because he was excited about me experiencing MK).

Anyway, we headed straight to the castle so I could take pictures of it. As I was snapping away my bf says "hey Amy! Look at this!!" And I turned around to see that he'd put the ring next to Pinocchio on top of the little pillar things near the walt disney and Mickey Mouse statue. I started shaking immediately and didn't know what to do. He held out the ring and said "will you marry me?" And of course I said yes (after asking him if he was serious or joking and asking if he was sure)! He later told me that he had gotten down on his knee twice and tried to get my attention but I was too busy taking photos of the castle and didn't notice! Woops!

Anyway, that's my little proposal story :) can't believe I got engaged! And at Disney World! Happiest girl ever :p

Sweet Melissa

Congratulations and best wishes! Your fiancé had a really sweet, imaginative way to present the ring. Enjoy your engagement, and make sure to tell us all about the wedding plans as they unfold.

donaldtoo

After pining over these threads on here for months and getting a little teary over how sweet the stories are, I get to have my own story!!

It was the first time I'd ever been to Magic Kingdom yesterday. My boyfriend had been acting a little bit weird that morning (he wouldn't let me touch his bag and kept telling me that it would be the best day ever which I thought was just because he was excited about me experiencing MK).

Anyway, we headed straight to the castle so I could take pictures of it. As I was snapping away my bf says "hey Amy! Look at this!!" And I turned around to see that he'd put the ring next to Pinocchio on top of the little pillar things near the walt disney and Mickey Mouse statue. I started shaking immediately and didn't know what to do. He held out the ring and said "will you marry me?" And of course I said yes (after asking him if he was serious or joking and asking if he was sure)! He later told me that he had gotten down on his knee twice and tried to get my attention but I was too busy taking photos of the castle and didn't notice! Woops!

Anyway, that's my little proposal story :) can't believe I got engaged! And at Disney World! Happiest girl ever :p

VERY COOL!!! CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!!!!! :)

Our oldest DD got engaged on our trip last July (2012) in front of the Castle on her 21st birthday! It was all planned and her DBF (now DFiance) got our blessing beforehand. Quite the Magical moment...she suspected nothing and we were ALL prepared with 3 smart phones and 2 cameras (pics and video) to capture it all...!!! :happy:

Again, the sincerest of congrats!!! :)

Amy101

Original Poster
Congratulations and best wishes! Your fiancé had a really sweet, imaginative way to present the ring. Enjoy your engagement, and make sure to tell us all about the wedding plans as they unfold.
Thanks! He definitely did really well :p I shall update things as plans start because I'm definitely going to have some disney touches at my wedding :D

wdwpooh1027

OMG how sweet. Congrats to you and best wishes!!!

Jenna

That's so sweet, congratulations and bless your fiance getting down on bended knee only for you to be too absorbed in the castle haha! Great story :)

Zman-ks

Congrats! :)
75.gif

Krazikins

Awww that's so sweet! Congratulations!!! <3

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom