Got a royal table lunch

kennygman77

Tried for last 3 vacations...all during value seasons to get this and never could. Got a 1:30 for 8/15. Called at like 10 eastern this morning. None of the call at exactly 7 am eastern stuff too. My 9 and 2 year old daughters are delighted. Promised son Chef Mickey's. Food isn't all that important, just a chance for kids to get another experience. We did the Norway princess thing last year and daughters loved it. 7 year old son (6 at the time) didn't much care because "the food is yuckie."

My 9 year old daughter has a special princess hat that she has all the female face characters to sign. Mary Poppins and and princesses and such. Pretty neat idea I thought. My 2 year old loves her hat, so I got her one in pink and she asked me to write MY name on it...too funny. We're taking an extra long vacation this year 8/14-8/22 to capitalize on the free dining. That is like a 100 bucks a day saved.

kennygman77

Original Poster
Changed my res today. Got a breakfast at the castle instead. Must be a real slow week 8/14-8/22 because I got the time I wanted for almost everything. Ohana B, Family Magic Tour, Wonderland Tea (daughter), Hollywood & Vine (new) B, Cindy's Feast D, Crystal Palace B, Pirate Adventure (son), Whispering Canyoun.

What other meal do you think I should try. Remembering that it is for a FAMILY meal kids 2,7,9.?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom