Got a pin code via email

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Got a pin code in my email today for the same dates as my anniversary! Hummmmm. Doubt I can talk the wife into it. Working on buying a home right now. Ugggghhh!
Congrats. That's always nice.

Uhmm...Dude...saving up to buy a house can be VERY stressful...you're going to need a vacation.

You've got a discounted one waiting for you. Sounds like you wanting to book this vacation is doing the right thing.

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

I got a pin code (that is what it says), but it looks to me like it is just the discount offer that is out there right now (including only good for rooms through 8/14). Maybe Disney has seen people get excited over these and now is sending out the more generic offers with "pin code" attached?

Upvote 0

moonwishes2013

I have yet to receive one of those Disney emails.:(

I do not know if this is why I recieved one but when I got home (from our vacation the last week in Febuary), I was checking about a weeks stay in April, August, September & October, just checking to see what the cost would be, so I would have an idea maybe for next yr if we want to go/or if we can, at that time & then I recieved this pin & it saying they was glad that we were thinking about returning so soon after our stay in Febuary, LOL!!!! If only we could!!! I would be there next week!!!

Upvote 0

moonwishes2013

I got a pin code (that is what it says), but it looks to me like it is just the discount offer that is out there right now (including only good for rooms through 8/14). Maybe Disney has seen people get excited over these and now is sending out the more generic offers with "pin code" attached?

That is what I thought at first too, but I checked the cost & it is cheaper than the discount offer. Not a whole lot, about 5% cheaper.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

DO IT!!! You deserve a trip to the world after buying a house! :D

But I must say, I am really not liking Disney's recent PIN's. My Mom just received one yesterday but it was for August so they won't use it but out of curiosity I went and priced the package with the PIN and the exact package without and it was only a $50.00 difference. This was for POR, a resort that usually receives the better end of discounts for its size! Come on! They can do so much better than that! They are a money machine!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
DO IT!!! You deserve a trip to the world after buying a house! :D

But I must say, I am really not liking Disney's recent PIN's. My Mom just received one yesterday but it was for August so they won't use it but out of curiosity I went and priced the package with the PIN and the exact package without and it was only a $50.00 difference. This was for POR, a resort that usually receives the better end of discounts for its size! Come on! They can do so much better than that! They are a money machine!

Agreed, I've been getting some amazingly lame PIN codes lately. The last one I got was something to the affect of "SAVE $1.75 on your entire stay!!!"

I exaggerate a bit of course, but seriously, based on your calculations am I off by that much???

Upvote 0

bluejasmine

I just don't understand the whole PIN thing.. I have never once gotten one in the mail or email. I have been calling and would get them and I used them all the time but I haven't gotten one single PIN this yr! Its a bit frustrating when we will go sometimes 3x a yr.. Disney is my passion but I wish they would reward repeat visitors in some way!

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

I just don't understand the whole PIN thing.. I have never once gotten one in the mail or email. I have been calling and would get them and I used them all the time but I haven't gotten one single PIN this yr! Its a bit frustrating when we will go sometimes 3x a yr.. Disney is my passion but I wish they would reward repeat visitors in some way!

It would be interesting to know if Disney sends these to "irregular" visitors. Maybe an informal poll here as to those who have (and have not) received these and the frequency with which they visit WDW. I have had a weird sense that maybe these don't go to the regulars, but I don't know that for sure.

Upvote 0

bluejasmine

It would be interesting to know if Disney sends these to "irregular" visitors. Maybe an informal poll here as to those who have (and have not) received these and the frequency with which they visit WDW. I have had a weird sense that maybe these don't go to the regulars, but I don't know that for sure.

That makes sense but ticks me off! LOL A friend of mine that has only been once in 2011 got a PIN a few months ago for 35% off in Sept and I booked her at AKL..

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

Hot Lava said:
It would be interesting to know if Disney sends these to "irregular" visitors. Maybe an informal poll here as to those who have (and have not) received these and the frequency with which they visit WDW. I have had a weird sense that maybe these don't go to the regulars, but I don't know that for sure.​
That makes sense but ticks me off! LOL A friend of mine that has only been once in 2011 got a PIN a few months ago for 35% off in Sept and I booked her at AKL..

For september? Now that ticks ME off! I don't need the one I was sent, only good through mid-August! :mad:o_O

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom