Goofy's Toontown Tours (simulator ride) for Mickey's Toontown (Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland)

What you think about Goofy's Toontown Tours will be perfect for Mickey's Toontown?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • It's alright

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Nah, I didn't like it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I can't choice it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I think Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland needs another new attraction to be added for Toontown reimagined, I think we need a Goofy attraction near by Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, which the Jolly Trolley building used to be which will be perfect for the Goofy attraction's queue building now called Toontown Tours Company. The exit building will be Goofy's son, Max's Rock N' Toon Music shopping. The ride will be a simulator ride which it will uses randomized scenes like Star Tours The Adventure Continues.
The ride will have Goofy as a tour guide who takes guests a wild ride tour on his Toontown city bus, Gus the Bus around Toontown to have many Disney characters makes their cameos during the ride. The ride would've be opened in 2026 at Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland, 2029 at Tokyo Disneyland's Toontown. What scenes you really want it during Goofy's Toontown Tours simulator attraction?

This concept will be like this:
Toontown Transit simulator concept art | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney  World discussion forums

Instead Roger Rabbit crashes into the bus' ceiling, Goofy accidentally lifts up his seat and crashes into the ceiling.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Great idea D32.

With Goofy at the helm it's sure to be a bumpy ride.
Thanks. Here is the plan for the scenes like Star Tours The Adventure Continues,

There's between connections to the ride which Goofy takes his passengers on his tour trip around Toontown a bumpy ride.

Simple:

A1) Goofy crashes into the Ink and Paint Club, as ruining Donald Duck's dueling pianos with Homer Simpson, as he wanted his revenge due to Donald stoled his donut, as Donald calls security as Bongo the Gorilla carries the bus and throws out of the club, as we are in the alley.
A2) Goofy goes down into the Subway, as dodging the Seven Dwarfs get out from the train, as riding on the railroad tracks as the bus using his wheels to speed down the tracks, as a Subway train is speeding toward us as Goofy switches the track to different track to avoid a speeding subway train, which goes up into the ceiling and crashes into the main street area.
A3) Goofy crashes into the Joke Shop where some Toon tells alot of jokes to the passengers as Goofy told them it's way to the another way or other. Then we enters the manager's office, meeting Mad Hatter as a manager, who wanted us a tea party, as crashing into the wall to Daisy's Diner.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I can see the queue for the ride, as some easter eggs are for Goofy's desk like this:
We can see Toontown News or Los Angeles Chronicle newspaper from 1943 where Goofy cleared of spying charges with Eddie Valiant and his brother, Teddy Valiant. A reference from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
Bob Hoskins Eddie Valiant scrap book from Who Framed Roger | Lot #1693 |  Heritage Auctions

And we can have of the photo of Goofy's girlfriend from A Extremely Goofy Movie on his desk.

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
looks cool but gives me fast n furious supercharged vibes and that ride is the worst
That's funny. Disney really wants to rival Universal for their new next-gen simulator attraction for Goofy's Toontown Tours at Mickey's Toontown in Disneyland in the future.

The Great Gonzo

I like the Newspaper clipping I didn't realize they showed that in "A Extremely Goofy Movie". But I got a perfect excuse why I didn't, I've never seen the movie.

Love the original though.

Vclguy90

I think Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland needs another new attraction to be added for Toontown reimagined, I think we need a Goofy attraction near by Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin, which the Jolly Trolley building used to be which will be perfect for the Goofy attraction's queue building now called Toontown Tours Company. The exit building will be Goofy's son, Max's Rock N' Toon Music shopping. The ride will be a simulator ride which it will uses randomized scenes like Star Tours The Adventure Continues.
The ride will have Goofy as a tour guide who takes guests a wild ride tour on his Toontown city bus, Gus the Bus around Toontown to have many Disney characters makes their cameos during the ride. The ride would've be opened in 2026 at Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland, 2029 at Tokyo Disneyland's Toontown. What scenes you really want it during Goofy's Toontown Tours simulator attraction?

This concept will be like this:
Toontown Transit simulator concept art | WDWMAGIC - Unofficial Walt Disney  World discussion forums

Instead Roger Rabbit crashes into the bus' ceiling, Goofy accidentally lifts up his seat and crashes into the ceiling.

Here's the ride through script if @Garfield Builder or other members can figure to think ideas for Goofy's Toontown Tours attraction:
Realistically and logistically, where would the queue and show building be for this attraction that I am assuming will have to be roughly the size of start tours?

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Realistically and logistically, where would the queue and show building be for this attraction that I am assuming will have to be roughly the size of start tours?
They can do demolishing some buildings for some room if they can.

DisneyFan32

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Here's the ride through script if @Garfield Builder or other members can figure to think ideas for Goofy's Toontown Tours attraction:
My user name is SegaSonic RulesX.

MickeyMouse10

This would actually be a great idea for transportation around the park like the Walt Disney Railroad. Especially in a park that isn't very scenic on the outside.

Frankenstein79

I think the idea works pretty well and would be a splendid edition. There seems to be some space on the left side if they want to connect Toontown with Galaxy's Edge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom