Goodnight!

Figgy1

Original Poster
My favorite way to end a Disney day is watching Illuminations with a Grey Goose slush. That show always bring a tear to my eye. Now don't get me wrong I love finishing a Disney day watching Wishes and tear up there also, but I find finishing my day at EPCOT to be more relaxing. That's just me. So what's your favorite way to end a Disney day?

Krazikins

Wishes always gives me goosebumps. I don't know what it is about it. I love ending a Disney day with Wishes :)
Then again, i did Mickey's christmas party once. Riding Splash moutain at midnight.. that's a pretty good way to end a Disney day!

jmorri26

In park-wise, its Illuminations for me, only with a margarita in hand :) Followed by rushing on the Maelstrom before close. Resort-wise, its a hot shower followed by walking in the quiet through the hotel to fill up our mugs for the night.

Aurora1

For me, it's watching Wishes, then hanging around the park until it's basically empty. I always get a bunch of great solo shots in front of the castle as the crowd thins out. During our most recent trip, one of the photo pass guys did a huge "photo shoot" with us since there was nobody else around!

Mukta

Walking one last lap around the World Showcase. I usually stay at the BC and instead of exiting after Illuminations, I like to stroll all the way around the empty WS on my way out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom