Good News for CoP and Timekeeper

Just A Big Kid

Original Poster
I just read on here where they are planning on running both attractions full hours during the holidays. FULL HOURS. This could be good news to all of us fans of both attractions as they aren't trying to run them limited until extinction like we've seen many many times before :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Buford

Are you sure? I heard they were closing at 10...several nights, the parks close at 11 PM, 12, or even 1 AM...

But this is wonderful! I hope they can start advertsing them....and TESTING them during regular times.

That, or let us know when they'll be open not a few days before...or that day if you're not online... :rolleyes:

But this is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: I get to record...er..see Timekeeper...once more... :lookaroun And I'll take several helpings of COP.

"Sir, may I please have some more?" :D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wait... I thought Time Keeper was being used as an employee lounge?! I miss a week on here and news has changed. It's now officially opened?

slobberjaws

Video of CoP

Hi! New to the boards, but a long time Disney visitor. Thanks for having the video of CoP available on this web page - I just finished watching it. I can still remember the first time I visited DW and just fell in love with this ride. Seeing the video sure did bring back memories. I'm bumbed that the ride wasn't open when I visited earlier this month. They close this ride, and they close a piece of history. Let's hope for high demand while it is open for these next 2 weeks. Maybe it will give the powers that be a clue that people really do enjoy seeing the older rides. Remindes us how much of a genius Walt really was!

Happy Holidays!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom