Going to the World!

Sulu

Made reservations today!!! The family will be going to the world next month! So excited!! The best part: our kids don't know!:sohappy:

MickeyspalJim

Wow! glad You were able to make Resies with such short notice, cool! One of our trips last year, We had taken the whole family, and 3 of the children had No idea they were going, and Wow were they excited that morning to hear they were getting up at 4am to fly down to see MICKEY!!:sohappy::sohappy:
Have a great and safe trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

Sulu

Original Poster
Is that - they don't know they're going OR they don't know you're going without them :ROFLOL:

Yes, they are going; they just won't find out until we're on the way! It's fun being sneaky!!:lookaroun

BTW, we are staying at Pop Century for the first time. We've always stayed at All Star Sports before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Upvote 0

coltow

Pop is great. DS had alot of fun in the kids water fountains. The food court is big and the fact that they never share a bus is fantastic.

Upvote 0

smk

Yes, they are going; they just won't find out until we're on the way! It's fun being sneaky!!:lookaroun

BTW, we are staying at Pop Century for the first time. We've always stayed at All Star Sports before. Any thoughts? Thanks!
How fun is that? I think it would be so much fun to surprise kids with a trip to WDW! Have fun and remember to tell us all about their reactions and the trip!

Upvote 0

AEfx

You will get varied opinions, but I prefer Pop because a) it's newer and feels newer, and b) they always have dedicated busses (no multiple stops ever).

It's certainly my value of choice.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom