going to DW February 9-16

donnybisme33

Im going to Disney with my family from February 9th to the 16th. Anyone know of anything cool going on this week or anything that will be closed down this week? Also, we always stay at fort wilderness, but we are staying at old key west this time. How is Old Key West?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Im going to Disney with my family from February 9th to the 16th. Anyone know of anything cool going on this week or anything that will be closed down this week? Also, we always stay at fort wilderness, but we are staying at old key west this time. How is Old Key West?

Splash Mountain and Snow white will be down during that time. So will Journey into Imagination, Imageworks and spaceship earth is listed also. The Pirate and Princess party will be going on the 9th adn the 14th so you may want to get tickets for that.

Old Key West is the most spacious of the Villas on property. I personally have not stayed there, but I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Have a great time!

Pam

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

It looks like Snow White and Splash Mountain will be closed until the 15th and Spaceship Earth isn't officially open until the 14th. The pirate and princess party is also going on when you are there on the 9th and 14th. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Jeff456

It looks like Snow White and Splash Mountain will be closed until the 15th and Spaceship Earth isn't officially open until the 14th. The pirate and princess party is also going on when you are there on the 9th and 14th. Have a great trip!
Ah has the date for SSE changed? Thats good hopefully ill get a ride in on the evening of the 14th :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom