Going to DL this Saturday...A question

retroeric

Original Poster
Planning to go to DL this Saturday 7/22. I've read that 1-day ticket holders won't be allowed in that day, and the only way to get in is with a 2-day ticket. Can anyone confirm? Also, will I need to purchase tix in advance? I just came from Shanghai Disneyland and they REQUIRED advance purchase in order to get in.

Californian Elitist

Planning to go to DL this Saturday 7/22. I've read that 1-day ticket holders won't be allowed in that day, and the only way to get in is with a 2-day ticket. Can anyone confirm? Also, will I need to purchase tix in advance? I just came from Shanghai Disneyland and they REQUIRED advance purchase in order to get in.

Where did you read that? That is most likely false.

No, you do not have to purchase your ticket in advance.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you purchase a 1-day PEAK ticket in advance or when you arrive at DL you will be admitted. PEAK tickets are more expensive than regular/value tickets.

The restrictions on those dates is for holders of regular/value tickets. It helps keeps crowds down during busy periods.

retroeric

Original Poster
If you purchase a 1-day PEAK ticket in advance or when you arrive at DL you will be admitted. PEAK tickets are more expensive than regular/value tickets.

The restrictions on those dates is for holders of regular/value tickets. It helps keeps crowds down during busy periods.
Thanks. Do either DL or DCA reach capacity this time of year? Shanghai DL reached capacity all 7 days I was in Shanghai.

retroeric

Original Poster
Thanks for the information. One more question, where can I buy a 1-day park hopper? I do not see them on Disney's website, but StarLine tours apparent offers them. The problem is StarLine also includes round trip transportation to the park which I do not need. I just want to buy the ticket.

GiveMeTheMusic

Thanks for the information. One more question, where can I buy a 1-day park hopper? I do not see them on Disney's website, but StarLine tours apparent offers them. The problem is StarLine also includes round trip transportation to the park which I do not need. I just want to buy the ticket.

At disneyland.com or in the Disneyland mobile app

Ismael Flores

I do recommend buying the ticket online or on the app instead of the ticket booth.
Three weeks ago I took a friend that was visiting and we got in line to buy him a ticket. There was six people in line in front of us and they had several windows open. It took an hour to get his ticket. It was very annoying to see people get to the window after waiting in line and still not know what they wanted. It was like waiting in line at a burger joint for a while and then the person in front of you gets to cashier and still doesn't know what food they want and they debate for ten minutes.

Safe yourself that time and use it Inside the parks by buying the ticket prior to going and then just go straight to the gates

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom