Going to Angels game while visiting DLR

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello All
I spend most of my time on the trip report board but I have a specific Anaheim question

We are visiting Disneyland from August 26 to 30
On Monday 28th we want to attend the Angels game

My question is for a night game starting at 7 pm what side of the field would you recommend?

1st baseline or 3rd baseline

Thank you in advance

Max

NobodyElse

It's totally personal preference. Even on the 1st base side, the sun shouldn't be an issue at that time. Do you have any specific concerns / needs / etc.?

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's totally personal preference. Even on the 1st base side, the sun shouldn't be an issue at that time. Do you have any specific concerns / needs / etc.?
I am a ginger so I avoid extended sun
Usually okay at that time of the evening I assume but would prefer to not be staring into a setting sun

Max

Travel Junkie

I would definitely sit on the 3rd base side then. Depending in your seat you would have the sun in your eyes if you showed up early and into maybe the 2nd inning or so if sitting on the first base side.

amjt660

Premium Member
Original Poster
Really appreciate the responses

I see some section 211 row b on stub hub on the third base side
Assuming Row B is second row

They seem like good seats for 40 each

I could probably wait until closer to get a better price though for a Monday night game right?

Max

Last edited:

shortstop

Really appreciate the responses

I see some section 211 row b on stub hub on the third base side
Assuming Rowan is second row

They seem like good seats for 40 each

I could probably wait until closer to get a better price though for a Monday night game right?

Max
Not sure if you have already bought tickets but $40 seems like a good price for those seats to me! Go Angels!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom