Going in June? Just how busy is it???

PoppinsFan

My family was lucky enough to receive one of the free dining pins for June. We are thinking about booking a vacation June 10-18, just how crowded will it be? I looked at touring plans, and they have it listed as 5-6's. That doesn't seem too bad, wondering how accurate that is. We have only been to the world in the beginning of May, when there are very low crowds. We originally thought we would wait until the end of October to go but free dining is tempting us to move up our trip. I just don't want to go in June and be overwhelmed by the crowd level. Thanks for any of your advice.

plaz10

It's not crazy Christmas time crowded. You will see wait times get above 50 minutes and it will be very hot. BUT yes, with early mornings and late evenings and proper use of Fastpass...you will be able to hit all the attractions

Upvote 0

tmstephe

We have been the last two Junes - last week of June in 2009 and first week of June in 2010 - and found early June to have much better crowds and weather, so the earlier you go the better. Early June will have crowds, but it never felt crazy packed (I should mention we also had a stroller with DS 4 and DD 1 1/2). The weather was hot, but that's Florida. We only had one day of rain and one day over 95, though. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Billy6

Ditto, to all of the responses...I go every June, and its like everyone says..This year, we are going one week later than usual, but I'm sure it should be the same..Same(similar) dates as you...11-19th...OKW

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom