Pre-Trip Going From One TTC to The Other TTC

Hey y'all! I have been putting off a WDW trip for many months, but I can't any longer! I need my Disney fix!

before-dinner3.jpg

WHO: My mom, my 6-year old daughter (Bella) and myself

WHEN: August 21st-26th

WHERE: Port Orleans Riverside (royal room) We LOVE themed resort rooms. We stayed in a pirate room at CBR and the Little Mermaid room at Aoa

WHY: My daughter and I moved to NYC from Memphis, TN last September, so we're just going to celebrate being together as a family with my mom. I'm hoping that this will be the last party of 3 Disney trip. My husband (who *gulp* refuses to go to WDW) and I have been trying to conceive a precious little baby for quite a while. I have been focusing solely on TTC (not the transportation and ticket center :p) and postponing my next WDW vacation because of this, but it's time to get my mind off of it. What better way than by going to the happiest place on earth?!

Bella will be staying with my mom this summer. She has a whole bunch of activities planned for her, with the last being WDW. My mom will be driving up to NYC from TN at the end of June to pick up Bella, and I will more than likely be riding back and hopping on a flight back home 2-3 weeks later.

BBB21.jpg

Our plans so far

August 19th: My mom and Bella will be leaving from TN and will be stopping in Alabama, approximately 30-60 minutes from the FL state line.
August 20th: My mom and Bella will be arriving in the Orlando area, and I'll be flying in to MCO. We will stay overnight at an off property hotel. With our previous vacation, we stayed at a hotel in Kissimmee, and it worked out wonderfully.

August 21st: Check-in at POR then off to Magic Kingdom.
ADR: None

August 22nd: Epcot
ADR: Lunch at Akershus. This will be our third time. My mom and I are in love with their oven-roasted chicken!

oven-roasted-chicken2.jpg

August 23rd: Break Day. We'll use this day for the pool, resort touring and/or Disney Springs
ADR: Hoop-Dee-Doo! I would have never given this a try if it weren't for See Ya Real Soon's YouTube videos. Now I can't wait!

August 24th: Magic Kingdom
ADR: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

August 25th: Break Day / Pool, Resort Touring, and/or Disney Springs
ADR: Dinner at Whispering Canyon

bella-belle5.jpg

Like I mentioned before, Akershus is a favorite. We've never dined at Crystal Palace, Hoop-Dee-Doo or Whispering Canyon before. What do y'all think of them? Good choices?

Last edited:

WDW_Emily

I have done all of those besides Hoop-Dee-Doo. Breakfast at Crystal Palace is great, especially if you get in before park open! We have always had great character interactions there.

For the life of me, I cannot remember what I ate at Whispering Canyon but I do remember ketchup and mason jars.

Have A Great Trip!

Dawg4Mickey

As you mentioned in my Pre-Trip report we will be there at the same time, how cool. As for the choices, We absolutely love Crystal Palace. great Character Interaction with Pooh and Friends. We have not done the other two yet, but we are also eating at Whispering Canyon this trip. Have a magical trip, and look forward to hearing all about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom