Going end of September!!!

Nineinchnailsmk

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOo

I finally finished pricing and planning my vacation. Has anyone gone down at the end of september? (im sure many of you have). We are going from September 23rd to 27th and are staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. What is the weather like and how are the park hours? From what i understand this is the last week before the value season ends? Do they usually have E-Ride nights? HELLLPPPP!! :) HEHE I cannot wait to go, im going to propose to my girlfriend down there under the fireworks at the magic kingdom. She doesnt know we are going yet! :) I told her to take those days off because we want to go to Washington DC, so she thinks we are going there (were not, its DISNEY!) Hopefully shell like it. I bought Winnie the Pooh DVD and i cut it open with a razor, put the tickets and itenerary in there and sealed it back, it looks like it hasnt been opened! Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I looked in those "fodors" books (and the unofficial books), but i want a first hand experience with going at that time and everything anyone can think of! Thanx evrybody!

BALAMAV

Two years ago we went that week. It was beautiful about 80. Lots of clouds it was great. When the sun was behind the clouds it was really nice. We are going Sept 22-28. The only thing I worry about is it is Hurricane season. So there could be lots of rain. I told the family that we will get rain coats and go anyway. I also found out they don't close the pools unless it is thundering or lightening so I told the girls they could still swim. This is the most we ever spent on a vacation. We are staying at the WL. So the rain isn't going to spoil our trip no matter what. Did you ask for the Fall Fantasy prices. It was only 300 dollars to upgrade to a deluxe resort. Have fun B

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
We always go about one after the dates you go. Have been doing the early October dates for years now. That time of year is very pleasant.

A little rain for time to time, but it's short and drys us very quickly. I don't think in the 15 years of going to Disney, I've every had a full day of rain durning that thim of the year.

Upvote 0

timoteo

I will be at the Poly from Sept 24th leaving Sept 29th. I am very excited and I have something to look forward to. Garden View and I really do not care where it is.

Upvote 0

Cricket2713

As of last night it was decided that my friend and I will be there from Sept.22 - 28th. Once again we will be at the WL :)
In the past we have gone to Disney in January, March and August. The worst of the three was August because of the high heat. But that was to be expected and we still had a great time. In September the temperature should be nice and the crowds not too bad.

Upvote 0

BALAMAV

I just switched us from WL. to Poly. We will be there Sept.22-28. We can't wait. Something to look forward to like you said but we can hardly wait.

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We went late sept last year...parks were almost empty, but it was post 9/11.

There are a TON of people from these boards going in Sept. Someone has a list.

Upvote 0

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
Too bad we cant be a vocal minority and have the hours changed, espcially since they arent running the fireworks or the parade during the week!!! (Ill be there monday thru friday) and the fireworks are only on saturday (with the parade), so this puts a wrench in my plans about proposing under the fireworks at cinderella's castle...... any suggestions??!?!?!?!?!?

Im just bummed that they would close the magic kingdom a 6pm during all of september! :hurl:

Oh well, im just happy to be going....however, the reason for the trip is for the proposal

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Nineinchnailsmk
Too bad we cant be a vocal minority and have the hours changed, espcially since they arent running the fireworks or the parade during the week!!! (Ill be there monday thru friday) and the fireworks are only on saturday (with the parade), so this puts a wrench in my plans about proposing under the fireworks at cinderella's castle...... any suggestions??!?!?!?!?!?

Im just bummed that they would close the magic kingdom a 6pm during all of september! :hurl:

Oh well, im just happy to be going....however, the reason for the trip is for the proposal

I seriously doubt those hours will stick to 6 pm...it closed later than that even after 9/11.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom