Going down on Oct. 1st

Number_6

Where are you driving from? I-95 is kinda long. I know I'm leaving on October 3rd from Massachusetts and taking I-95 for most of the trip(New Jersey on, though I could take it the whole trip. I just want to avoice NYC and some of the traffic I might hit there).

Number_6

Well, with I-95 and I-4 both being major highways, I don't think you should run into many problems if any at all. I know you're probably concerned about the recent storms, but if you are not leaving until Friday, then probably anything you would run into prior to then would be cleared up at that point. I know that I was down there at the end of August and I-4 was cleared up. If there was any debris left, it was at the side of the road and there was no problem getting around. I'm actually going down to Orlando to live there, so pretty soon, I'll get to experience the joy of the daily I-4 drive like alot of the others on the boards here. ;)

PixyDust

I'll be traveling down from North Carolina on October 2. I'm not worried about the hurricanes' effect on I-95, I just worry about I-95 in GENERAL!! :rolleyes: I hate that interstate!! Since we live close to I-85, we always contemplate going through Atlanta and I-75 to see if it is any better, but then you have Atlanta...

I vote to just move to Orlando and be done with it! :sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

kephart1 said:
I agree we should all just move to Orlando

Consider it done, but I'm not moving there until either the summer or fall of next year, but I AM moving there, that's all I care about! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom