Going down for our Anniversary; Looking for some Romantic Things to Do

Hey there everyone. May 30th will be my girlfriend and I, 2nd Anniversary together. We are going down for the week and I am looking to surprise her throughout the trip (mostly on our Anniversary) with some really romantic things. I am a Disney fanatic, and have been there 25 times over the course of my life (I'm 22), but I am really looking for some of your guys' ideas.

On the 30th we will be dining at Victoria and Albert's so I got dinner planned lol, but I just really want to surprise her with some romantic things, as she is convinced that I have nothing at all planned.

So any ideas on where I should take her on property (dont have a car), any cute, romantic spots or things I should do. I just really want to make this special for her. Thanks so much in advance everyone:animwink:

amontpet

One thing my husband did for me on our first trip when we were engaged was take me to the Japan Gift Shop in the World Showcase at EPCOT. They sell oysters that have pearls in them. He told me to pick an Oyster and then choose a setting for a necklace. Later I wore it for our wedding and it is still very special to me.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

Romance in the World.

The California Grill atop the Contempory watching the evening fireworks at the MK is a great, romantic spot. Making wishes at Cinderella Wishing Well,
on the right side of the Cinderella's castle is a fantastic spot for future wishes or engagements to occur. Good luck and best wishes!!:wave:

Upvote 0

mm52

Romantic thing to do

Hey there everyone. May 30th will be my girlfriend and I, 2nd Anniversary together. We are going down for the week and I am looking to surprise her throughout the trip (mostly on our Anniversary) with some really romantic things. I am a Disney fanatic, and have been there 25 times over the course of my life (I'm 22), but I am really looking for some of your guys' ideas.

On the 30th we will be dining at Victoria and Albert's so I got dinner planned lol, but I just really want to surprise her with some romantic things, as she is convinced that I have nothing at all planned.

So any ideas on where I should take her on property (dont have a car), any cute, romantic spots or things I should do. I just really want to make this special for her. Thanks so much in advance everyone:animwink:

Take the carriage ride from Port Orleans Riverside through Port Orleans French Quarter. You can use the bus system to get there from your resort and if you plan in right, it's a really nice ride when its dusk/dark and lights are on in the resorts. We did this a couple of years ago to celebrate our 35 anniversary and it was great! Best surprise is just have fun and enjoy everything you can, without killing yourself. Have a great trip, sounds like she's a lucky girl!

Upvote 0

Katie923

I know you said you already have dinner planned, but here's an idea for you. My now fiance and I went to Disney for our three year anniversary, and dined at Coral Reef in Epcot. If you aren't familiar with the place, the entire front of the restaurant is separated from their huge aquarium by glass, so it's like you are sitting underwater. My boyfriend called ahead and arranged for us to sit up against the glass and they planned for a scuba diver to swim up to our table in the middle of dinner and hold up a sign :)
Picture037.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom