Going BACK to Disney World!!!!

DisneyFanLS

Original Poster
Hello ALL!!!

I have been serving as an International Police Officer in the country of Kosovo for the last 14 months, and I'm coming HOME in September and going back to Disney World on September 6th!!! WOO HOO!!!!! We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort for SEVEN DAYS!!!! WOO HOO!!!! (again)...

It has been a LONG time since I posted here, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around, and still LOVIN' DISNEY!!!!!!!!

I also want to say that living and working in a third world country has been a tremendous experience for me!!! It has also changed some opinions of mine about foreign countries and foreign people!! I only wish everyone could have the opportunity to experience it for themselves....It will DEFINITELY make you appreciate what we have in the good ole U.S. of A!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am SOOOO looking forward to my trip home and especially my trip to WDW!!!!!

uklad79

Great that you are doing such a good job for other people. It must be hard but as you say it makes you realise how good life is in the USA even with the high prices of gas it could be worse :lookaroun

smk

Hello ALL!!!

I have been serving as an International Police Officer in the country of Kosovo for the last 14 months, and I'm coming HOME in September and going back to Disney World on September 6th!!! WOO HOO!!!!! We will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort for SEVEN DAYS!!!! WOO HOO!!!! (again)...

It has been a LONG time since I posted here, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still around, and still LOVIN' DISNEY!!!!!!!!

I also want to say that living and working in a third world country has been a tremendous experience for me!!! It has also changed some opinions of mine about foreign countries and foreign people!! I only wish everyone could have the opportunity to experience it for themselves....It will DEFINITELY make you appreciate what we have in the good ole U.S. of A!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I am SOOOO looking forward to my trip home and especially my trip to WDW!!!!!

Traveling to other countries does make one appreciate what we have and also to realize that people are the same everywhere. However, there really is no place like home. Have fun on your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom