GoG Cosmic Rewind

pbrsaau

Original Poster
Hi, heading down end of this month - wish me luck. Is GoG Cosmic Rewind still on virtual queue and/or LL? No Standby line at all? So I still need to wake up before 7:00 and try to get in to the virtual queue?
Thanks

DCBaker

Premium Member
Hi, heading down end of this month - wish me luck. Is GoG Cosmic Rewind still on virtual queue and/or LL? No Standby line at all? So I still need to wake up before 7:00 and try to get in to the virtual queue?
Thanks

That's correct - currently only available via Virtual Queue and Individual Lightning Lane.

Here's a link to the thread for the status of both -

TalkToEthan

End of this month? As in the busiest, most crowded and highest pricing time of the year? Have fun.

Yes, 7am boarding group sign ups, as of now, are needed.

pbrsaau

Original Poster
That's correct - currently only available via Virtual Queue and Individual Lightning Lane.

Here's a link to the thread for the status of both -

Thank you

pbrsaau

Original Poster
End of this month? As in the busiest, most crowded and highest pricing time of the year? Have fun.

Yes, 7am boarding group sign ups, as of now, are needed.
Thanks - yes packing an extra bit of patience for sure. We went to Disneyland over New Years a few years back and managed it well. We'll see how it goes this year.

TalkToEthan

- yes packing an extra bit of patience for sure. We went to Disneyland over New Years a few years back and managed it well.

~~~Traveling through WDW during Christmas/New Years ain’t like dusting crops, Boy. Without exact calculations and plans you could fly right into a 2.5 hour queue or get too close to frustrated guests and that would end your trip real quick!~~~

pbrsaau

Original Poster
~~~Traveling through WDW during Christmas/New Years ain’t like dusting crops, Boy. Without exact calculations and plans you could fly right into a 2.5 hour queue or get too close to frustrated guests and that would end your trip real quick!~~~
Thanks - yeah I'm the planner - we'll get thru it ok - we used G+ last year so I have that experience. Refreshing myself now.

TalkToEthan

Thanks - yeah I'm the planner - we'll get thru it ok - we used G+ last year so I have that experience. Refreshing myself now.

In all seriousness you’ll be fine, dare I say likely better off than 90% of others during that time since you come across as informed and are managing expectations nicely.

StarWarsGirl

Thanks
If you don't make it at 7 am, you can try again at 1 pm. The 1 pm group has been much easier to get. I was there during the slow period and managed to get it after 5 pm one day. I wouldn't expect that during the Christmas period, but I would still expect the 1 pm time to be slightly easier than 7 am. If you do get it at 7 am, you'll likely get called pretty quickly; however, my understanding is that as long as you arrive after your boarding time, you'll be able to board.

Also, since last year, they have updated the virtual queue experience via MDE. So before you get on, you'll confirm your party, and then at 7 am or 1 pm, the button will change to allow you to join. I usually do the party confirmation 5-10 minutes before the time to join and then wait to join.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom