Gluten free snacks?

Lynn13

Hello....this was my concern originally, but after extensive research, ;), I'm quite satisfied that I'll have no trouble finding gf snacks and great counter service, sit-down dinner choices! Even at buffets, if you inform staff, the chef will even come out and walk you down the line. Most pizza restaurants have gf pizza crusts, and what I'm looking forward to the most, the gf battered fish and chip dinner at Raglan Road! I thought I'd never eat at an Irish pub again! :) all our dinner reservations have a gf note attached, and even the snacks like marshmallow squares at our resort are gf,...gf Rice Krispies, I guess...lol. just do a search for " gluten free snacks at Disneyworld" and you'll be pleasantly surprised. I am packing my favourite gf snack bars for the flight, etc. Don't worry, if I'm not in a panic, you'll be fine. We leave in 2 weeks! :)

meyeet

The QS next to Raglan Road also has lots of GF options if you're looking for something speedier than a sitdown. We've never had any problems finding GF, Dairy Free or Beef free options on all our trips. The staff is well trained at answering all our questions. Enjoy your trip!

Lynn13

The QS next to Raglan Road also has lots of GF options if you're looking for something speedier than a sitdown. We've never had any problems finding GF, Dairy Free or Beef free options on all our trips. The staff is well trained at answering all our questions. Enjoy your trip!

Thank you!! :)

Chip Chipperson

Some of the QS restaurants have pre-packaged GF brownies and chocolate chip cookies. The brownines are Manifesto brownies and the cookies are by David's, although they could theoretically change the vendors in the future. I prefer the brownies myself, but both are good. I'm not sure if they are DDP-eligible, though, since we haven't used the Dining Plan in a few years. Also, look for gluten free bags of snacks in the resort gift shops. They sometimes have GF snacks packaged as "Snacks With Character" that seem to be Disney-branded versions of snacks you can buy in grocery stores - but be sure to check the labels to make sure they're GF. They usually have soft-baked mini chocolate chip cookies that I think are made by Wow. Again, I'm not sure if they are eligible for snack credits, though.

I wholeheartedly agree with the recommendation to go to Erin McKenna's at Disney Springs. The brownie cupcakes are incredible and have multiple icing flavors available. They also have large thin mint cookies and other cookies, assorted donuts, cakes, crumb cake, brownie bites, etc.

arich35

Reviving this
My wife has gone gluten free earlier this year, when we visited in May we didn't really look into gluten free snacks (besides a bakery at DS). Are there any good gluten free snacks around the parks?

Phonedave

Reviving this
My wife has gone gluten free earlier this year, when we visited in May we didn't really look into gluten free snacks (besides a bakery at DS). Are there any good gluten free snacks around the parks?

My one daughter is both gluten and dairy free. It depends on what you are calling a snack. Most of the stuff I would call a snack (from a cart) is what it is. You are not going to find a GF of DF variety of what they have at the carts. But in quick service locations they usually have GF and DF items - some of which are actually packaged GF and DF - you just have to ask for them. Luckily my daughter does not need to worry about minor cross contamination. If she has a Dole Whip in a cup that somebody had a wheat cone near, that is not an issue. If she ate a cone, well then it becomes camping out in the bathroom, but a trace is not going to send her into anaphylactic shock, so at least she can eat some things that strict GF/DF people cannot.

Chip Chipperson

Reviving this

Some quick service locations have individual pre-packaged gluten free chocolate chunk brownies or chocolate chip cookies. They're both good, but I prefer the brownie. The Mickey Premium Bars are listed on mobile order menus as a gluten free option, as well. You can also find some bagged gluten-free snacks in some gift shops around the parks and hotels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom