Glad I canceled POR

drp4video

and took the advice from those who responded in my post about whether to cancel or not. For those of you who did not see the post, I was to have left tomorrow for WDW, but mom called the middle of last week and told me dad, who has Alzeheimers, had only a short time left. Well, dad passed away this morning, so I am so glad I took everyones advice and canceled. Disney was great, as I was actually within the 5 days, but they credited my credit card account. She told me first I would have to rebook, but then she looked and saw how many times I have been there in the past 8 years, and told me to hold on, then came back and gave me the credit on my visa. We were going to the gulf too and that hotel credited my visa, and Spirit gave me a voucher. Now instead, I am leaving for Arizona tomorrow. Thanks again

DisneyMarg

I know you have much more going on right now than checking message boards, but when you get back from Arizona, you will find that your WDWMAGIC friends were thinking of you. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Upvote 0

drp4video

Original Poster
I got back from from Arizona about 2:30 a.m, and I want to thank you all for thinking of me and sending thoughts and prayers my way. Those here are a special and caring group of people.

Upvote 0

Dagger

So sorry it worked out in such a way, but I'm glad it did. That's great that Disney made a concession for you and returned your money. I love hearing that!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom