Giving up 2 ressies for next month.. Anyone want em?!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
I am canceling 2 ADR's we have for next month... Le Cellier lunch on Sunday 11/13 at 1pm and Chef Mickeys breakfast on Tues 11/15 at 8:35am... We've made alternate dining plans and before releasing them to the general pubic, I figured I'd give a whirl and see if anyone on here wants them! Let me know!! :wave:

xensweetie

I am canceling 2 ADR's we have for next month... Le Cellier lunch on Sunday 11/13 at 1pm and Chef Mickeys breakfast on Tues 11/15 at 8:35am... We've made alternate dining plans and before releasing them to the general pubic, I figured I'd give a whirl and see if anyone on here wants them! Let me know!! :wave:

Oh my goodness, I would LOVE Chef Mickeys breakfast! We are going that week for my son's birthday and I so badly wanted this, but it's all booked up (last minute trip booking). How do I go about taking over a reservation from someone else? Just take the ressie #? Oh if I could have this, I would be eternally grateful to you!!

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Last chance! Going once... going twice.... If no one wants it, I'm going to cancel it tomorrow.

Oh and, it was booked before the CC hold went into effect so I'm not worried about giving it to someone, having them not show and then my CC charged lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom