Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Cesar R M

hAB98F86A

he would have gone postal?

I think there wouldnt be a sharknado, but a "NEMONADO.. WORLD APOCALYPSE..." with a tagline of "They took their son.. he took their lives"

Cesar R M

I can see them fine..There is no broken images on my sideo_O
that's because you have them on your browser caché.
This usually happens when you link to images that are not allowed to "hotlink"(aka one site to another)

looking at the url of your images, they arent even images.. they are webpages.
Example: http://global3.memecdn.com/it-amp-039-s-gonna-hurt-even-more-if-you-keep-asking_c_1902205.webp

this is not an image url.. this is a webpage that delivers the image in questionl; these are usually used to protect images from hotlinking and hotuploading(with tools like imgur's or other image sites rehost plugins)

You will have to save them to your hard disk and then upload them to the site or to a hotlinking allowed site (like imgur.com)

Cmdr_Crimson

that's because you have them on your browser caché.
This usually happens when you link to images that are not allowed to "hotlink"(aka one site to another)

looking at the url of your images, they arent even images.. they are webpages.
Example: http://global3.memecdn.com/it-amp-039-s-gonna-hurt-even-more-if-you-keep-asking_c_1902205.webp

this is not an image url.. this is a webpage that delivers the image in questionl; these are usually used to protect images from hotlinking and hotuploading(with tools like imgur's or other image sites rehost plugins)

You will have to save them to your hard disk and then upload them to the site or to a hotlinking allowed site (like imgur.com)

Gotcha..I just looked through another browser...I was using chrome which was showing the images.

Cesar R M

Gotcha..I just looked through another browser...I was using chrome which was showing the images.
the images will be show in the browser you were using, because you visited the source images.
so for the browser..the images will be visible, but as soon you hit the links with a browser that has not loaded the images.... they will look broken.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom