Gifts of a Lifetime - Honeymoon Dec 09

Spinky

Original Poster
My Husband 2 be and myself are honeymooning at Disney for 2 weeks in December, I have a few little surprises planned for him but I wanted one really great thing for him to show him how much I love him and I have head allot about Gifts of a Lifetime.

Has any one ever used them? If so what did they do for you I have been to the website and seen all of the great feedback from people but I cant see to many testimonials of what they have actually done so Has any one used them?

Thank-you Spinky :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I had them do an "Amazing Race" through World Showcase for my son Morgan. Basically they gave him a starter kit and a clue and he had to follow a series of clues that each led to the next. Once he was done he got a prize.

It was a lot of fun and well worth doing.

DizneyPryncess

My husband used them to make a Magic Kingdom scavenger hunt for me on our honeymoon. It was absolutely worth it - one of the most magical & fun things I've ever done.

They customized it by using Tinkerbell, since she's my favorite character. I was on a hunt to save her from Captain Hook. There were 8 clues all over the park, and they were hard. They made it hard since I'm 27 and not a kid. It took about 2 hours, and at the end there was pixie dust & a treasure chest full of little treasures.

The hunt started at Cinderella's wishing well. We walked by and there was a letter waiting there w/my name on it. I was SO confused at first. Every clue had an undercover person watching to make sure the clue wasn't stolen or moved. It was just amazing, I can't say enough about it. I think I have a blog entry all about it, or you can PM me if you want more details. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom