Gift Cards?

HunnyPot

Original Poster
Does anyone know if you can buy gift cards to use in the parks anywhere other than the parks? Can you order them by calling Disney? Or maybe Disney Direct or something? I know you can buy them @ WDW, but since we won't be there until 2006 and I'm wanting one for a Christmas gift, I was just curious.

Also, can you buy Disney Dollars at Character Warehouse? I don't have a Disney Store nearby, so I was just curious. Do the dollars work like a gift card would? I've never used them before.

Thanks so much!

JPVonDrake

Currently, Walt Disney World Gift Cards can only be purchased in person at the Walt Disney Resort Parks and Resort Hotels. It is expected that the cards will be able to be purchased through Mail Order Merchandise and the Disney Reservation Center sometime in the future, but as of yet they are not available. I'll be glad to report it if and when this happens.

Also currently the gift cards can only be used for food and merchandise, not for Resort Hotel payments. Again it is expected that the cards will someday be able to be used for Resort payments, but just not yet.

Disney Dollars can be purchased by mail through Walt Disney World. Feel free to PM me for information on how to do this.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

denntra

Gift card

I just ordered my disney gift card over the phone from Disney merchandising. I had to pay a $6.95 shipping fee but it's worth it for a X-mas gift. The # is
407-363-6200:xmas: Hope this was helpful!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom