Ghirardelli Coupon

mayrag

Original Poster
Hi to all

On our last trip in October 2005, we took a coupon for Ghirardelli Ice Cream Shop in Downtown Disney I found here, but now I searched over the forums for the link but I can't find it.

It was a link from Ghirardelli and they sent you a coupon by email.

Can anyone post the link again??? I am leaving in 17 days and would like to take it with us.

Thanks

RonAnnArbor

There are usually different coupons from different places, depending on the time of year, and specials being run at different shops. I haven't seen anything from Ghirardelli for months...of course, if it on here somewhere, I am sure someone will forward a link...I'll take it too!!!

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

I don't know if you know this or not but each time you get your reciept it says present it on your next visit & you will get 10% your next order. So next time you might want to save them because they never expire & they might be better then these coupons.

bayoutinkbelle

WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
I don't know if you know this or not but each time you get your reciept it says present it on your next visit & you will get 10% your next order. So next time you might want to save them because they never expire & they might be better then these coupons.

I loved this about the receipts on my last visit. Someone handed their receipt to me, then I handed mine to the person behind me, and so on and so on. Pretty soon, everyone in the shop was chatting like old friends. Great times! :slurp:

mayrag

Original Poster
Thanks, but there was a thread here that gave you a link to a Ghirardelli sponsored website where you enter your info and they would send you an email shortly before you travelling to Orlando, and attached a coupon for free ice cream

RonAnnArbor

I'll tell you - since you posted this originally a while back, I have done a pretty extensive search and haven't been able to find anything -- the promotionals and specials on Ghiradelli's own site doesn't have anything like that, and I haven't been able to find anything on the local links either.

When you get to Disney, keep your eyes peeled in the lobby displays and resort flyer areas to see if anything is in the racks...

SewIn2Disney

If you register at ghirardelli for the ghiradelli g-mail, you will get a cupon at your birthday. If you are going soon, I recommend putting in a birthday for a week before that, that way you have the coupon in time. My last cupon was for buy one ice cream sundae, get one free (and they are huge! we split two sundaes between four of us, which wasn't bad considering we only paid for one!) Just be sure to put that you live within 50 miles of a resturant, or you won't get the coupon.
Heres the link:
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/ghrdl/lp/join/join.htm

mayrag

Original Poster
SewIn2Disney said:
If you register at ghirardelli for the ghiradelli g-mail, you will get a cupon at your birthday. If you are going soon, I recommend putting in a birthday for a week before that, that way you have the coupon in time. My last cupon was for buy one ice cream sundae, get one free (and they are huge! we split two sundaes between four of us, which wasn't bad considering we only paid for one!) Just be sure to put that you live within 50 miles of a resturant, or you won't get the coupon.
Heres the link:
http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/ghrdl/lp/join/join.htm

Oh my God!
That is the link, thank you so much, and people, use it, this really works

SewIn2Disney

I love all the naysayers who think your crazy and immediately tell you that you're wrong......

And I used that cupon almost a year ago, so It might have changed!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom