GF Concierge

DVCgirl49

We have a deluxe RPC room booked for next week. We have received the usual Disney reservations center receipt in the mail, however we haven't heard or received anything from the concierge desk yet. Is this normal? It was my understanding that they call or send some sort of information letter to see if you need any PS's or whatever taken care of, before you arrive.

Thanks!

Tara Stone

They usually do call you but being that you're so close to going I would call them myself if I needed ADRs .....I have a number for them 407-824-1000.
Hope you have a great time!

Upvote 0

DVCgirl49

Original Poster
Thank you for your replies. I have all our PS's taken care of, but was looking to have a cake/fruit tray/choc strawberries type of thing in the room when we arrive as we are going there for a special occasion. I just got off the phone with the concierge desk and they said that they do not call or send out planning onfo/packets anymore. They also said that their computer system is down all day today so they couldn't even pull up our ressie for me to order anything to be in the room when we arrive. :( I guess I'll call back tomorrow.

Brandi

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom