Geyser Point Before MNSSHP

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I'd like to try dinner at Geyser Point Bar & Grill before going over to MK for the Halloween party. Is it worth it? I like the menu options and prices more than any MK counter service location, and it looks like a nice place.

I'll be staying at ASM, so the best way to get there via Disney transit would be bus to AK (or any park) and then bus to Wilderness, correct? How long does the boat ride to MK take?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Know that the "Grill" is an outdoor window where you place your order. There are not a lot of tables in the open-air (but roofed) "Bar", so you may not be able to eat there (especially during busy hours.) There are tables outside however.

Uber can take you directly from ASM to WL for less than $10. Or you can take the bus to any park and transfer to WL transport. The boat ride to MK from WL takes approximately 10-15 minutes once the boat leaves the dock. There is also a direct bus from WL to MK; the bus ride is 5 minutes.

Phonedave

Did not know about this, thanks. :)

Somtimes it is not quite so direct, stopping at the Poly as well - still it eventually gets to WL.

You could also "transfer" through DIsney Springs, as opposed to a park

You could also take the bus to Fort Wilderness, and then take the boat from there to WL (but thats a long trip to get through FW to the boat launch)

You could also take the bus to EPCOT, then take the monortail to the TTC and then trasnfer to either the MK and take a boat or bus, or get off at the Contemporary and take the boat from there to WL.

You could also schedule a DVC tour, have them pick you up, take the tour, and then have them drop you off at WL (but thats a little crazy)

However you get there, if you arrive early, take some time to look around the WL, it is my favorite resort.

We were staying at WL, but we ate there one night before heading to the park and I really liked it. The food was good and the setting was really nice. We didn't have a problem finding a table around 5-6 pm.

Jess G

I visited Geyser Point for drinks last week. We went in the afternoon (2ish) and we had mentioned to the waiter how nice and relaxing it is, he told us it was good that we were there at that time because it gets crazy at night. He said its very busy. So bouncing off what @Tuvalu said about not a lot of tables... be prepared for that.

Otherwise, drinks were great!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Somtimes it is not quite so direct, stopping at the Poly as well - still it eventually gets to WL.

You could also "transfer" through DIsney Springs, as opposed to a park

You could also take the bus to Fort Wilderness, and then take the boat from there to WL (but thats a long trip to get through FW to the boat launch)

You could also take the bus to EPCOT, then take the monortail to the TTC and then trasnfer to either the MK and take a boat or bus, or get off at the Contemporary and take the boat from there to WL.

You could also schedule a DVC tour, have them pick you up, take the tour, and then have them drop you off at WL (but thats a little crazy)

However you get there, if you arrive early, take some time to look around the WL, it is my favorite resort.

Buses from Wilderness stop at the Contemporary, not Poly.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Actually, I believe it is both. Depending on the time of day, I have had busses stop at one, two, or all three resorts.

-dave

I stayed at WL for a week in April for the SW Half. Buses to all the parks (except MK) stopped at the Contemporary only. Stayed at Poly for for a few days last month for my Pandora preview. Buses to DAK and DHS stopped at the GF.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom