Getting to Typhoon Lagoon

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I will be going to a Disney water park for the first time in all my visits/ years. The wife wants some sun and sand in April. Is there direct bussing from the resorts to TL or is there a transfer somewhere? I seem to recall Blizzard Beach piggybacked on another route previously. If anyone wants to chime in with any tips or thoughts on the park I would appreciate it as well. I will be weird being at WDW and doing something for the first time but I’m sure we will figure it out.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Original Poster
You're welcome. I remember taking a bus directly from SOG but I'm not sure about the current situation with Disney busses
They were sending one from Disney Springs only. Resort to DS then another bus to TL. If that’s the case will probably just Uber from resort. Hope the family is well :)

Upvote 0

ndsu84

I will be going to a Disney water park for the first time in all my visits/ years. The wife wants some sun and sand in April. Is there direct bussing from the resorts to TL or is there a transfer somewhere? I seem to recall Blizzard Beach piggybacked on another route previously. If anyone wants to chime in with any tips or thoughts on the park I would appreciate it as well. I will be weird being at WDW and doing something for the first time but I’m sure we will figure it out

You’ll love Typhoon Lagoon. I bought each of my family a beach towel there in 2000. My wife said are you crazy? Those are expensive! Now she tells me every year how glad she is that I bought those because they bring back such great memories!

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

I would recommend getting to BB when the park opens, the covered areas will go quick. April can be be hot and having some shade is nice break. If it rains being under cover is even more desirable. We once spent a day in May with light rain at Typhon Lagoon, and it was great. Not crowded and almost everything was a walk on.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom