Getting to Chef Mickey's

JiminyandTink

Hello All!

Does anyone have any suggstions for the best route to get to the Contemporary for Breakfast from POP Century

Thanks in advance!

Obi

was wondering myself on the best way to get to chef mickey's for our breakfast reservations. the only time left they had was 7:05 am. after doing some research, asking cm's online and so on, i finally realized that on that particular day the mk doesn't open until 9 am. the busses don't start running until around 7:30-8:00 am. that means we won't be able to take a bus there. so, we'll either have to drive over or take a cab.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

was wondering myself on the best way to get to chef mickey's for our breakfast reservations. the only time left they had was 7:05 am. after doing some research, asking cm's online and so on, i finally realized that on that particular day the mk doesn't open until 9 am. the busses don't start running until around 7:30-8:00 am. that means we won't be able to take a bus there. so, we'll either have to drive over or take a cab.

There should be busses for character breakfast running that early. You can always ask another bus driver or the front desk how to get there. Hopefully you don't have to take a cab.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

The buses start running about 6:30 a.m., every day of the year.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

I also prefer to walk, but the distance is far shorter to the monorail station than to the Contemporary. I did not measure, but as you can see from the colored lines I added to the picture that the distance from the MK bus station is about 3 times longer than the walk to the monorail station. I am not sure what site you used, but the mileage may be off a bit.

The walk to the Contemporary is quicker than taking the monorail if time is a factor.

showphoto.php

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=39530&size=big&cat=

Thanks for the link.

The red line in your photo isn't accurate. You didn't start at the bus bays, you started farther away (that is, farther to the left). In other words, you started the walk at a spot that is NOT where one would walk off a bus.

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

Thanks for the link.

The red line in your photo isn't accurate. You didn't start at the bus bays, you started farther away (that is, farther to the left). In other words, you started the walk at a spot that is NOT where one would walk off a bus.

I just started the lines where the two bays come together for referance. I can move it back, but then they will both be longer and the distance to the monorail platform will still be about 1/3 that of the CR. :shrug:

As the crow flies the CR would be closer from the bus stop farthest to the East, but you cannot walk that way or should I say "should not" walk that way. I have seen people walking along the MK bus access road and nearly get hit on our last visit as they gave the bus driver the finger. I guess they did not want to use the walkway and decided they should be able to do whatever they want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom