Getting nervous-3 days out

Pixie VaVoom

Hi there all - Hubby (who has never been) and i leave for WDW in 3 days. I am getting nervous !! what if I forget to pack my Mickey bball cap?? what if he doesn't like it?? What if I goof up using the FastPass kiosks??? on that note does anyone have input on how the FP+ changeover is going at Magic Kingdom. I will be doing 'day of' reservations. we are staying at my timeshare offsite. I would appreciate any info or advice.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hi there all - Hubby (who has never been) and i leave for WDW in 3 days. I am getting nervous !! what if I forget to pack my Mickey bball cap?? what if he doesn't like it?? What if I goof up using the FastPass kiosks??? on that note does anyone have input on how the FP+ changeover is going at Magic Kingdom. I will be doing 'day of' reservations. we are staying at my timeshare offsite. I would appreciate any info or advice.

Stop what you are doing right now and go put the baseball cap in your luggage. Ok, one worry dealt with. :)

I all seriousness, you are going Disney, even if things go wrong it's still better then being at work or sitting at home. Just relax and enjoy.

Upvote 0

disney4life2008

Relax and breathe. Everything will be ok. If you are leaving in 3 days - crowds should still be moderate to low. And because you are staying off site - you can select day of FP+ selections at the kiosks and the CMs are there to either do it for you or help. They are very helpful. I would encourage you to arrive early to the parks (as always) and have a game plan - so know which attractions you and hubby want to do following the guidelines. Enjoy your holiday

Upvote 0

TheRabbit

If you forget a bball hat, Disney will have plenty to sell you. LOL

Upvote 0

lobelia

Don't rush to get on rides and miss the subtleties. There is a barbershop quartet and a wonderful brass band that travels through the park. Look for lizards and alligators in the park.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Go over your packing list one more time, and check things off carefully as you pack.

Then put your feet up, relax with the beverage of your choice, say a prayer or just breathe deeply, and remind yourself that you've done all the planning you and do and that everything else is in not within your control. Repeat as necessary every time the anxiety hits.

Upvote 0

Bryansworld

Take it all in and Relax when you are there. Disney has really been forgetting that vacations should be somewhat relaxing. You should still have a game plan of what you want to do... but take it all in, the environment, the warmer weather, the magic, and ride what you can.

Upvote 0

MonorailMan

I leave for WDW in 2 days! We will be there at the same time!!! I have been almost every year for the past 5 years and I've got some advice for you... FastPass is not longer available at MK or AK- only FastPass+... The old FastPass is still available for offsite guests at Epcot and Hollywood Studios. For you husband who has never been, I would recommend that you take him to as many shows and parades as your schedule allows. Personally, IllumiNations (fireworks) at Epcot is the best fireworks to view. Most importantly though, just relax and don't be nervous about anything (except for if you plan on using the monorail...)!

Upvote 0

tl77

There's been no reports of issues with the new FP+ at MK that I'm aware of... and I'm not 100% sure about this, but I thought if you have bought park tickets in advance that would allow you to access the FP+ website and book FPs for rides before you arrive at the parks... not completely sure on that though, maybe some on here knows better about that than I do

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom