Getting from Ft. Wilderness to Epcot

Ann Washrag

Please pardon my ignorance, but I don't know anything about using this site. I want to ask questions but I don't know how to do it properly. Any advice? :shrug: I specifically want to know what is the best way to get from Ft. Wilderness Resort to Epcot...

Thanks!

Ann Washrag

Original Poster
Is it possible to take the boat from Ft. Wilderness Campground to the Polynesian, then take the monorail to the TTC then the monorail to Epcot? Too crazy?

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Is it possible to take the boat from Ft. Wilderness Campground to the Polynesian, then take the monorail to the TTC then the monorail to Epcot? Too crazy?

I didn't even know there was a boat from FW to the Poly :lol: But if there is, you can do that. It might take forever, though.

Upvote 0

FLDISFAN

I think you could take the boat to the Contemporary (or to the Magic Kingdom) and then get on the monorail.
You'll have to switch monorails at the TTC.

:)

This would be the fastest way to get to the monorail from Ft Wilderness. However, Ft. Wilderness now has a Direct Bus to EPCOT from the new front bus station. You can catch an interior bus to it, or drive your car to the front parking area.

Weve started to do that since its a direct.

Enjoy your stay at Ft. Wilderness!

:wave:

Upvote 0

KingStefan

Please pardon my ignorance, but I don't know anything about using this site. I want to ask questions but I don't know how to do it properly. Any advice? :shrug: I specifically want to know what is the best way to get from Ft. Wilderness Resort to Epcot...

Thanks!

Welcome to the boards! Don't be shy about asking questions - just jump right in. As you can see, you'll get plenty of responses! You did just fine by starting this thread.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Thanks!
I would say the bus. :D :wave:

Upvote 0

sweetale

I would recommend taking the bus. No matter what (unless you plan on renting a golf cart), you will have to use FW's internal bus system to get transfered to another bus which will take you to the parks. The FW internal bus system can be time-consuming alone, but then if you plan on switching transportation options three plus times it will take you FOREVER!! :eek: (e.g. taking an internal bus, to a boat, to a monorail and then another monorail). FW does indeed have a direct bus to Epcot and that will probably be the quickest route (and least confusing!). Welcome to the boards!!:wave:

~Amy Lynn

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

The Bus system at FW....

Big Boat to MK and WL.

Smaller boat goes to Cont. Resort and WL.

Bus stop by Pioneer hall goes to MGM.

Bus stop up front goes to EP and AK.

I cant remember which one takes you to DTD.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

Thanks!

The shortest way from the Ft. Wilderness is by bus. It will take 13-23 minutes. Depending how long you're waiting at the bus station. If you go by boat it will take you an hour or longer, because of the numerous stops they have to make.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom