Getting Excited!

MBrantleyIUP

Original Poster
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I'm a little sad about not being home for Christmas. I've never been away from my family on Christmas and my routein is the same every year.
my family even sits in the same seats year after year when opening presents under my aunts tree :lol:

But I think it will be fine, and Disney at Christmas time is amazing!

I was a little concerned about this also, BUT we have to think about that we are all in the same boat here so we will make the best of it when the time comes :xmas:

Scar Junior

Congrats! Though it's going by slowly this can be one of the most fun parts... waiting, anticipating, studying!

I helped my buddy get accepted and he is going down August 23rd. (I was accepted too but I need to finish school before I do another CP.) We're taking a roadtrip on the way down and spending at least one night in each of the following cities:

Twin Cities - Chicago - Indianapolis - Nashville - Atlanta - Savannah - Jacksonville - Daytona - Orlando.

Except Indianapolis cuz it sounds boring. We're just going to eat there.

We are also watching a new Disney film almost everyday. The kid doesn't know a lot about WDW so I am tutoring him as well on the essentials and random trivia so he can fit in with other Disney Fanatics.

AliciaLuvzDizne

MBrantleyIUP said:
I was a little concerned about this also, BUT we have to think about that we are all in the same boat here so we will make the best of it when the time comes :xmas:
and like I said...wdw knows how to do Christmas :D

MBrantleyIUP

Original Poster
Scar Junior said:
Congrats! Though it's going by slowly this can be one of the most fun parts... waiting, anticipating, studying!

I helped my buddy get accepted and he is going down August 23rd. (I was accepted too but I need to finish school before I do another CP.) We're taking a roadtrip on the way down and spending at least one night in each of the following cities:

Twin Cities - Chicago - Indianapolis - Nashville - Atlanta - Savannah - Jacksonville - Daytona - Orlando.

Except Indianapolis cuz it sounds boring. We're just going to eat there.

We are also watching a new Disney film almost everyday. The kid doesn't know a lot about WDW so I am tutoring him as well on the essentials and random trivia so he can fit in with other Disney Fanatics.

That's Quite a road trip Scar Junior! Where are you starting from? Twin Cities? If you are going through Indianapolis you should at least stop and see the Race Track. It's HUGE!

Scar Junior

Yeah. Twin Cities to Orlando. We have friends along the way at almost every city so we stay for free. We might drive by the racetrack, but racing isn't popular up here. I've only watched part of one race.... when that cute girl was in it last year.

MBrantleyIUP

Original Poster
Scar Junior said:
Yeah. Twin Cities to Orlando. We have friends along the way at almost every city so we stay for free. We might drive by the racetrack, but racing isn't popular up here. I've only watched part of one race.... when that cute girl was in it last year.

She's still in it! Her name is danika patrick

LeeSeeBabe

jealous

I am jealous of you all because the past couple days i have been all over the CP website seriously thinking about applying.... obviously that wouldn't be until January or maybe next August. I can't wait to hear all of the stories!!! :wave:

MBrantleyIUP

Original Poster
LeeSeeBabe said:
I am jealous of you all because the past couple days i have been all over the CP website seriously thinking about applying.... obviously that wouldn't be until January or maybe next August. I can't wait to hear all of the stories!!! :wave:

You should apply for January so you don't have to wait as long! Do it! :p

AliciaLuvzDizne

LeeSeeBabe said:
I applied and didnt interview 2 or 3 times before I finally decided to just do it.
go for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom