getting drinks at the Epcot countries

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Does every country have a bar you can get a drink from. I saw a flight of martini's from LC but i was told there is no bar. I do not need to eat there but man those martini's looked good so I wanted to try them. This got me thinking if there is not bar. how do people drink the world?

acishere

Does every country have a bar you can get a drink from. I saw a flight of martini's from LC but i was told there is no bar. I do not need to eat there but man those martini's looked good so I wanted to try them. This got me thinking if there is not bar. how do people drink the world?

There are stands that serve alcohol in the various countries as well.

pilka214

Most of the countries have some kind of bar, or a cart that serves a beverage of choice from that local.

Mexico has a lot of tequila and margaritas. several options including the cava de tequila (amazing margaritas)
Germany has lots of beer
Japan has frozen beer, sake and some other interesting mixed drinks now.
Italy has wine and limoncello available in glasses or bottles.

also if your there during the food and wine festival the options are endless. a wonderful trip.

drinking around the world is quickly becoming one of my favorite things to do at wdw, with so many unique and delicious options :)

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
If you like drinking around the world, try doing a Monorail beer crawl. When the monorail stops at a resort you have to get a drink from at least 2 or 3 (if your dare) spots that serve alcohol with the exception of table service spots since you need a reservation. I prefer starting at Contemporary. We also go by the rule of Adults only!

Contemporary: 1. The Wave (lounge area serves drinks)
2. Outer Rim
3. (optional) Cove or Sand Bar

Polynesian: 1. Barefoot Pool Bar
2. Tambu Lounge
3. (optional) Captain Cooks

Grand Floridian: 1. Beach Pool Bar
2. Mizners Lounge (great spot to finish)
3. (optional) St. Johns Pool bar or Gasparilla

If your still standing, its a blast to hit MK and go on rides like PoTC , Jungle Cruise, Buzz, HM, and Peter Pan. Heck, even IASW is fun at that point! Be smart and DONT go to MK if your too tipsy. I highly suggest taking your time with a Monorail Beer Crawl. Time it so you can watch the fireworks from one of the beaches, lounge on the hammocks at Poly for awhile with your beverage and a loved one, or play a few games at the arcades. When you have mastered this, you can move onto the Boardwalk Beer Crawl!

MOXOMUMD

:eek: all these years- never noticed it:oops:
Me either until I went with a friend who wanted these shrimp flavored seaweed puffs. (They actually look like little green worm-shaped cheetos that taste like fish. I called them "interesting".) I always thought the sake place was another checkout so I never paid attention. Usually I get as far as the Hello Kitty displays at the front of the store. Much further in and my daughter will try to spend all her vacation allowance. :)

Stu bailey

Actual bars? Three: Mexico, "La Cava", the new bar in Italy and the "Rose and Crown" in GB. There is the sake "bar" in Japan. No seating at point of purchase. There are the well known drink stands in Mexico, France, Norway and Germany. Smaller stand nearby where "Off Kilter" plays in Canada. Nice stand outside Japanese Dept. store and a smaller stand out in front of the Japanese pavilion. Cafe serves in Morocco and there are tables and chairs to watch Mo'rockin and the belly dancer. A beer stand outside of the Rose and Crown, I believe is still there. Beer is served at the American pavilion. The African Outpost is a pleasant spot to drink as well, albeit small. China has an outside stand. Plenty.

NiarrNDisney

Not every country necessarily has a designated bar! However every country does have places where you can purchase a drink. Here are some of the best:

Mexico - La Cava del Tequila (Margarita's & Tequila Shots), Margarita Stand (Margarita's)

Norway - Beer Kiosk (Beer & Shots), Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Beer & Shots)

China - Joy of Tea (Amazing mixed drinks)

Germany - Bier Stand (Shots & beer), Wine shop (Wine Flights et al)

Italy - Gelato Kiosk (Italian Margarita's and other stuff), Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Wine & Shots)

U.S.A - Fife and Drum Tavern (Beer and Mixed Drinks)

Japan - Mitsukoshi Dept. Store (Sake Tasting)

Morocco - Tangierine Cafe Coffee Shop (Beer, Frozen Drinks, Mixed Drinks)

France - Les Vins des Chefs de France (Champagne, Frozen Drinks, Wine), Wine Shop (Wine Tasting)

United Kingdom - Rose and Crown (Beer, Mixed Drinks, Shots)

Canada - Snack Kiosk (Beer and Mixed Drinks)

__Extras__

Outpost - (Beer)
Promenade Refreshments (Beer)

Disney Shib

I've noticed while drinking the world that although there isn't necessarily a "bar" there is always somewhere to sit down and finish your drink. Italy has these small tables right outside their alcohol location that are great for having a glass of wine and people watching. Throughout the World Pavillion, over by the water there are always small benches too so you could take your beer or drink over there and sit if need be.

Make sure you spend some time down in la cava de tequila. Follow them on twitter and you can get a discount on your drinks or tequila shot specials too. Found that out in March when I was down there. Can't wait to get back there next month and try the monorail drinking game!

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Will this be the first time you stepped foot in EPCOT World showcase? Cause it looks like you've been to Disney a few times.

Yes, I have been plenty but never really searched out the different drinks one can try from the countries. The one I was hoping to try was the martini flight in Canada but looks like I would have to have TS dinner to try this.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
Not every country necessarily has a designated bar! However every country does have places where you can purchase a drink. Here are some of the best:

Mexico - La Cava del Tequila (Margarita's & Tequila Shots), Margarita Stand (Margarita's)

Norway - Beer Kiosk (Beer & Shots), Kringla Bakeri og Cafe (Beer & Shots)

China - Joy of Tea (Amazing mixed drinks)

Germany - Bier Stand (Shots & beer), Wine shop (Wine Flights et al)

Italy - Gelato Kiosk (Italian Margarita's and other stuff), Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (Wine & Shots)

U.S.A - Fife and Drum Tavern (Beer and Mixed Drinks)

Japan - Mitsukoshi Dept. Store (Sake Tasting)

Morocco - Tangierine Cafe Coffee Shop (Beer, Frozen Drinks, Mixed Drinks)

France - Les Vins des Chefs de France (Champagne, Frozen Drinks, Wine), Wine Shop (Wine Tasting)

United Kingdom - Rose and Crown (Beer, Mixed Drinks, Shots)

Canada - Snack Kiosk (Beer and Mixed Drinks)

__Extras__

Outpost - (Beer)
Promenade Refreshments (Beer)

Thank you for this list exactly what I was looking for!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom