getting around without a car

N

Nicole

Original Poster
I am staying on International Drive next July (2003) and wondered what the best mode of getting around was. I want to do disney but i dont know how to get there without a car. Does the I Drive trolley take you there. My hotel only appears to shuttle you to universal so I would appreciate any suggestions
Nicole

DisneyCP2000

Give the hotel a call, they should have rides to WDW. We stayed at a hotel near Universal and they had rides to WDW. Whatever you do, keep away from public transportation/Lynx. They take F...O...R...E...V...E..R to get anywhere. I'm not sure if they acutally have any stops by your resort, but just keep away from them like a plague :lol:. I would say, a last resort should be a taxi. You can pick one up at Downtown Disney, they're open late so you won't have to worry about not getting a ride home.

sig

Hey Nicole, check out my previous thread today regarding shuttles, the hotel I stayed at is awsome! shuttles to WDW/Universal/Sea World/Wet n' Wild. And with all the amenities, after much research, we found it to a really good deal (we are not being cheap, we just want to stay for 2 1/2 weeks!)Sure it does take awhile to get to Universal but you are fairly close to Disney, the problem is the shuttle bus stops at several hotels for pick up along the way. I wouldn't rent a car though, more $$, and you also have to pay for parking in the parks, other than the travel time I had no problems with the shuttles.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Life without a hire car is difficult - but not impossible - check the PM I've sent you.

From one brit to another - welcome to the forum. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom