Get excited gift bag

PrincessBitty

We are fast approaching the 30 day mark to our Thanksgiving family trip (6 families / 20 people - most of whom haven't been to WDW at all or not in the last 20 yrs). We are hosting a shindig at out house as a "kickoff countdown party" and I want to put together a gift bag for each family of things to get them excited for the trip. We brought home lots of maps from our August trip so I was thinking of including 1 set of maps, a fun countdown calendar, candy, but what else??? Looking for any suggestions y'all might have. They've already been given some Birnbaums & Disney planning DVDs to look at. Also looking for ideas for goody bags for them to take on the plane (treats, disposable cameras, travel games, color wonder kits). The kids in the group are 9, 9, 7, 6, 5, & 2. Thanks a bunch!!!:wave:

Mrs. Jobson

Please don't do the chants!!! You could have a decorate your own T'shirt party. If the kids have Crocs you could get those little pins that go into the Crocs. Not sure how pricey they are. How about coloring pages? You can print them off the internet.

For adults, maybe you could print off some of the menus from restaurants you will be visiting. It would give them an idea of whats to come.:D

Upvote 0
I was just in Target today and they have a bunch of new Disney items in the Dollar section. They had a 3 pack of Pens on lanyards (1 each of Mickey, Minnie and Donald), small spiral notebooks (I saw one with Donald and 1 with Mickey & Minnie), and magnetic memo pads. They are all the "vintage" looking style and very cute. The pens and notebooks would be perfect for your group and not break the bank! Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I don't know how pricey they are, but if they're not too expensive, you could try to find some pressed penny books. The kids could start a Disney pressed penny collection, because those penny machines are all over the place!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom