Genie+ PM Epcot Strategy

Gearbm95

Original Poster
I’ll be at Epcot on a Tuesday the first week of May, and I had a couple questions regarding Genie+

My party won’t be arriving to the park until about 3pm-ish. Will I be able to “stockpile” LL passes for night due to the 120 min rule?
In theory, if I book both my ILL’s at 7am, and then book a LL (Test Track or Soarin, whichever one is latest in the day) also at 7am, I should then be able to book a LL at 11am, and 1pm again.

Granted, I need all of my LL to be post 3pm. Does this sound realistic, any tips?

DVC Ted

The problem I see with your plan is that Disney does not allow you to choose the time of your Genie+ LLs. With ILLs you can choose your preferred time, but not with Genie+ LLs. It offers you a time. You can choose the time offered, or refresh to see if it offers you a different time. Maybe if you have patience at 7:00 AM and keep refreshing while others reserve the earlier times, your plan might work. Disney would sure make this process simpler if they let customers select a return time for Genie+ LLs.

HoustonHorn

Premium Member
Both of you are correct - I did this for MK last November. The key, as @DVC Ted says, is that you have to have patience in the morning. But yeah, I was able to stack a few. The "good" news is that it will give you some practice to familiarize yourself with the app and its interface for the rest of the trip.

Happy hunting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom