Genie+ or Mickey Pass?

yensid1967

Just wondering what YOU would do if you had the choice of buying Genie+ and using it the way it is now OR buying a Mickey Pass for $99?

-Genie+ is only good on selected attractions with you paying more money to buy a Lightning Lane for a must do
-A Mickey Pass would be a skip the line at any attraction.
-Or do you have any ideas that you think would be better than Genie+?

JIMINYCR

I’d rather go for the Mickey pass. More opportunity to get in on everything and gets you a fuller park day.
What would be better would be to add more attractions and shows to the parks that would filter the crowds out and lessen the lines.

Upvote 0

Disstevefan1

Just wondering what YOU would do if you had the choice of buying Genie+ and using it the way it is now OR buying a Mickey Pass for $99?

-Genie+ is only good on selected attractions with you paying more money to buy a Lightning Lane for a must do
-A Mickey Pass would be a skip the line at any attraction.
-Or do you have any ideas that you think would be better than Genie+?
What you are calling a Mickey pass, looks like to me the same as Universal Express pass.

Universal Express Pass does not apply to all attractions at Universal.

I will tell you, if Disney created their own express pass, calling it a Mickey Pass, it would cost more than $99

Having said that, I would love a Mickey Pass.

One question would be what would be the wait times when using the Mickey Pass?

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Original Poster
What you are calling a Mickey pass, looks like to me the same as Universal Express pass.

Universal Express Pass does not apply to all attractions at Universal.

I will tell you, if Disney created their own express pass, calling it a Mickey Pass, it would cost more than $99

Having said that, I would love a Mickey Pass.

One question would be what would be the wait times when using the Mickey Pass?
With the Mickey Pass or Uni's Express Pass...there would be 3 lines to wait in...a regular wait line, the Mickey Pass Line and then a Lightning lane line(for the most popular 2 rides at the park)

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Free Fastpasses and ILL for purchase is too smart, too logical, too guest friendly.

There is no way they will do it.
Weve moved past that time. Free Fast Passes were a test to see how guests would go for them and how it would affect lines and waits. Once that was settled Disney moved on to charging fees. That has shown that guests will pay for the privilege and it has made Disney lots and lots of money and will continue to do so. They would never be foolish enough to go back to FREE and give up the cash cow.

Upvote 0

Disstevefan1

Weve moved past that time. Free Fast Passes were a test to see how guests would go for them and how it would affect lines and waits. Once that was settled Disney moved on to charging fees. That has shown that guests will pay for the privilege and it has made Disney lots and lots of money and will continue to do so. They would never be foolish enough to go back to FREE and give up the cash cow.
My statement still stands as true -

Free Fastpasses and ILL for purchase is too smart, too logical, too guest friendly.

There is no way they will do it.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Standby-only during Covid was fabulous, too. Even if the line was long, it was constantly moving, and nobody felt like a second-class citizen.

The only kind of pass I'd be eager to purchase is a free pass to walk up to the person who thought up Genie+, and punch them in the face.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom