Genie+ and group of 13 people

andilubio

Original Poster
Hey guys,

Just got off a call with Disney call center and they have mentioned that I will be able to link a group of 13 people together in Genie+. My question here is the following:

1. Would it be better to separate the group in 2 smaller groups, 7 and 6, in order to have better odds of getting LL? This causes strain as both groups might not get the same times for the same attractions?
  2. Or go early to guest relations in the park and they should be able to link all 13 together. I have heard though that groups bigger than 10 cause issues with Genie+.

(*Another option although riskier, is to get link 12 together and leave one of the kids out, but I assume cast members wouldnt let this slip?)

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Rob562

Hey guys,

Just got off a call with Disney call center and they have mentioned that I will be able to link a group of 13 people together in Genie+. My question here is the following:

1. Would it be better to separate the group in 2 smaller groups, 7 and 6, in order to have better odds of getting LL? This causes strain as both groups might not get the same times for the same attractions?
  2. Or go early to guest relations in the park and they should be able to link all 13 together. I have heard though that groups bigger than 10 cause issues with Genie+.

(*Another option although riskier, is to get link 12 together and leave one of the kids out, but I assume cast members wouldnt let this slip?)

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Touring Plans says that officially the limit per Genie+ booking is 12, which is the limitation of the MDE/Genie+ software.

A recent AllEars video said that they've heard from a few CMs in the parks that suggest limiting your party size to 10 to avoid potential issues (issues which were not expanded upon).

At the very least you'll have to split into two groups to book G+ reservations. Not sure what the in-park CMs would be able to do to help.

-Rob

andilubio

Original Poster
Just a note that we were able to get genie+ to work for 13 people.

There is a workaround to doing this as you need to buy them directly in the app and not do it via "tip board".

We used G+ at MK and were able to rinse it mostly in the PM and rode 95% of the rides.

(note we also rode, 7 Dwarfs at 22.30 with a 20 min wait.)

nickys

Premium Member
Just a note that we were able to get genie+ to work for 13 people.

There is a workaround to doing this as you need to buy them directly in the app and not do it via "tip board".

We used G+ at MK and were able to rinse it mostly in the PM and rode 95% of the rides.

(note we also rode, 7 Dwarfs at 22.30 with a 20 min wait.)
Can you explain how you did this please? What option did you choose from the app? Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom