Generations Gap Bridge @ Pop

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
I'll be staying at Pop during my solo trip in November and I haven't been there since before AOA opened and I wasn't sure if you could still walk across the bridge and enter the resort? I wanted to take some time on my last day to check out AOA and maybe grab something to eat since their menu looks better than the one at Pop. Thanks!

Dwarful

Yes you can walk across the bridge and visit AoA. We stayed at Pop and would actually catch the AoA bus sometimes, grab a bite to eat and then walk to Pop. If you plan on any mid day breaks or if you are going to hop and have an early evening at AK that might be an option for you. (We did the dinner after closing out AK). Give yourself time to walk around the resort and take some photos.

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies! I didn't get park tickets for the day I'm leaving and I was planning on spending the morning walking around AOA since thats where I really wanted to stay this trip but they didn't have any of the mermaid rooms left.

Matt_Black

AoA is lovely, and I definitely recommend popping over. Depending on when in November, they might have the little gingerbread houses displayed up at the Landscape of Flavors. Not on par with the Grand Floridian gingerbread house, obviously, but I thought they were a cute little touch. Also, in the lobby, if you're lucky, you might catch one of the AoA flash mobs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom