General questions about Boardwalk

epcotisbest

Hi all,
We will be staying in a Studio Unit at the Boardwalk Villas in May for 7 nights. I am so excited. Can you give me any hints about room views, things to see like the Yatch & Beach Club, walkways to Epcot & The Studios, landscaping etc...and some hints about the dining plan? One main question about the dinging plan - Can one person use the dining plan at a particular resturant and the other person pay with cash (as she tends to eat smaller portions) then save up some of her credits for Signature Dining? Or do we both have to use our credits together at the same time? I know we would need to do this at buffets, but what about regular table-service places?
Thanks in advance for your help,
Ricky

tigsmom

We stayed this August (06) and the rooms were lovely. The quiet pool was desreted post park and not too busy during the day. The Main pool was not much busier.

I didnt like the resort that much and found it cold and sterile. I wont be rushing to stay there again. I did love the location, and the Boardwalk itself was fun, but it just lacked something.

I have to say that I agree. The resort is pretty, the area is very nice and its easy to get to EPCOT & MGM, but I don't see us rushing back there. My family didn't like the food offerings (they are picky eaters) and there just wasn't the "homey" feeling we get when we are at the WL. I know people who feel the same way and then others who couldn't disagree more. :lol:

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

Original Poster
Being the first time for us at an Epcot Resort, I think we will like it simply for the location. Never stayed where we can enter through the back before. I thought of another question. If we want to go to MK for early opening can we walk through Epcot to get to the monorail to Mk? We don't have hoppers and would just want to get to the monorail.
Thanks,
Ricky

Upvote 0

banimall

2 scoops of vanilla
2 scoops of chocolate
2 scoops of strawberry
2 scoops of mint choc chip
2 scoops of coffee
topped with hot fudge, caramel, peanut butter sauce, strawberry sauce, pineapple sauce, marshmellow, a full can of whipped cream, 2 snickers bars, a bunch of m & ms, peanut butter cups, almonds, bananas and cherries.

How much is it? That would probably cost over $30 to make at home

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom