Gaze at new screenshots of Kemco's Universal Studios Japan.

popkid

Original Poster
August 21, 2001

A place where movies come to life, Universal Studios is the one-stop theme-park destination if you want a chance to experience the excitement seen on the silver screen. With that in mind, Kemco has decided to bring GameCube fans as close to the action as possible with its new game simply titled, Universal Studios. Using the power of the console, Kemco has the opportunity to create an interactive Universal Studios theme park experience that will bring the flashy, heart-pounding rides to your living room. Woody Woodpecker will act as the park mascot and guide you through your adventure offering tips and advice.

for the full story and screenshots - check out<BR>
IGN

popkid

Original Poster
US release just got bumped to november 18th... not sure when it will be crossing the pond though....

a disney theme park game would just take the cake!

markymark

Originally posted by popkid
US release just got bumped to november 18th... not sure when it will be crossing the pond though....

a disney theme park game would just take the cake!

True!

I haven't heard much about the game cube. I was holding out for the x-box! Is that out over there yet?

I know it's a bit of a thread drift, but what's the feeling about these 2 machines?

popkid

Original Poster
x-box comes out november 5th or 8th... can't remember exactly, though i know this gamecube delay is going to give microsoft at least a 2 week jump on things...

my feelings on these two machines is - damnit, i'm going to have to buy 2 machines!!!

both are damn impressive - so it's just going to come down to the one thing that matters... who's got the better games! x-box has got jet set radio future, and munch's oddysee - and nintendo has got metroid and zelda (2002)... ugh, my wallet hurts already...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom