Gaston's Tavern

AngieYaz

Original Poster
Pork shank is good for a snack. My wife and kids enjoyed a couple cool, refreshing Lafou's Brews. It had nice theming, and was never really that crowded. The area around the fountain is often packed but inside service is quick and there were always seats available.

I feel really gutted that three certain blonde girls aren't meeting with Gaston there (they have fans too, WDW, c'mon!) but LeFou is mentioned being in the back rooms of the tavern preparing the 'brew'. And I love the theming too.

Minthorne

I'm a huge fan of the Shank! I like the fact it isn't a full blown QS. I have no interest in the brew - I've heard that is is made much better by the addition of a nip of Captain Morgan's (the same has been told of the Dole Whip Float) - but I'm too much an angel to ever do that!

AngieYaz

Original Poster
I'm a huge fan of the Shank! I like the fact it isn't a full blown QS. I have no interest in the brew - I've heard that is is made much better by the addition of a nip of Captain Morgan's (the same has been told of the Dole Whip Float) - but I'm too much an angel to ever do that!

LeFou DEFINITELY needs to hear these things, so he can improve on his creation.

PixieBeth

Very cool decor-wise. This is probably silly, but when I first read the menu online, for some reason I was really looking forward to trying the hummus there. I was so disappointed when I ordered to see that it wasn't homemade! :( It was a hummus/cracker dome package (oddity) that looked like it came right off a modern day grocery store shelf... didn't fit in at all! And I couldn't find Gaston... whaaaaaa!!! ;) Loved the decor though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom