Gaston inquiry....

draybook

Original Poster
For any current CMs. Does anyone know how many different guys play the role of Gaston right now?

We met him at the September 9th MNSSHP and dude was HILARIOUS! This is the one we met:

I was hoping to possibly get a name so I could leave a comment with Guest Services about him. Thanks for any possible info.

bq69

We were there during that week too and yes...he was HILARIOUS! My kids got a real kick out of him. It looks like the same guy! The video is great. thanks for sharing!

Cmdr_Crimson

This Gaston has a look on Travolta: LEVEL: Grease
John+Tr.jpg

HatboxGhost

This looks like one of the most fun jobs they've got.
It MUST be!!!!! You can be a complete egomaniac and get away with it!!! :D
We had a different Gaston when we went and the one we met was AMAZING!!!! Before we left for vacation a month ago, we were thinking of some cool things to do when we meet the characters so my wife and I brought Gaston a 5x7 picture of himself and he was hilarious as he took it in his hand and stared at himself lovingly. It was too funny.

fugawe09

If you include a date/time you were there or perhaps a picture/video in your letter or email, they will do their best to identify the individual. I'm sure whoever reads the letter would rather spend a little time researching a compliment than a complaint.

SkipperButler

You can write a letter and say the date and time you visited. The entertainment managers would then be able to look back through their schedules and recognize the right individual.

Matt_Black

When and where are the Gaston meets? Also, is this a character meet that faces long lines? I'm going in April (2 weeks after Easter) next year

Gaston usually meets right next to his tavern in New Fantasyland. His lines are usually a good size; not Elsa & Anna length, certainly, but long enough that I'd recommend picking up a times guide or referring to the My Disney Experience app and getting to the line a bit early, as he's quite popular, especially with the ladies. ;)

draybook

Original Poster
We saw him during the Halloween party and I think we waited 10 minutes. Usually he's busy but during the parties the back half of the park is usually empty. He's on the bridge by his tavern while the old hag is on the other end of the bridge closer to FL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom