Gas prices

TheDisneyGirl02

I was wondering if anybody knows how the gas prices are along some highways that we are taking to get to WDW. We are leaving from Ohio, going down Rt. 77 than to Rt 26 and then to 95. Thanks for the information...it will help with the trip budget. Thanks!

TheDisneyGirl02

BTW, the gas price in the Lehigh Valley is about $1.81 or so per gallon.

RnRJoe6114

Also i found out if you are going to buy gas around Disney to buy it in Disney because all of the Disney gas stations are Hess now and a couple cents lower.

Upvote 0

aimster

All I know is it's around $2 a gallon or more. You guys get majorly ripped off up in Orlando. Down here in Tampa it's as low as $1.87. I was over in Clearwater today and it was $1.85 there.

Upvote 0

Pirate Pixie

aimster said:
All I know is it's around $2 a gallon or more. You guys get majorly ripped off up in Orlando. Down here in Tampa it's as low as $1.87. I was over in Clearwater today and it was $1.85 there.

Consider youself lucky. Here in way upstate NY we are paying no less than $2.09 a gallon.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
This last week the prices were all around $2.02 a gallon on I-95. But in Disney itself they were only in the $1.80's! But of course that fluctuates constantly so it might be different now.

Upvote 0

RalphieN

We drove down from NJ the last week of June and the prices in Georgia were considerably less than those in Florida. At Disney itself, the price in Disney was less than the prices all around it.

Upvote 0

beanboon

The Florida/Georgia border always has great gas prices (on the Georgia side just a few miles north of the border). Last time I was through there they were BELOW $1.80/gallon for unleaded and below $1.60/gallon for diesel. They get higher as you go into Florida.

Upvote 0

joyDisney

Try this one....

TheDisneyGirl02 said:
I was wondering if anybody knows how the gas prices are along some highways that we are taking to get to WDW. We are leaving from Ohio, going down Rt. 77 than to Rt 26 and then to 95. Thanks for the information...it will help with the trip budget. Thanks!

This site is my fav. It estimates the how much your gas will cost based off where you are driving from then to. It uses your car make, year, and model. Hope this helps!!
AAA's Trip Gas Prices http://www.fuelcostcalculator.com/

Upvote 0

swedishengineer

GAFL gas

TAC said:
I think it's how close are the refineries are. The further the refinery is from the gas station, the more expensive the gas.

Georgia's gas is so cheap because there are little if any of the required additives in other states, and there is not as much tax on it. GA gets a ton of money on the ad volorem vehicle tax. Definitely gas up around Valdosta, before you get to Florida.

Once here, my wife and I have found $1.81 /gal to be around the best price.

We haven't spent much time near Disney, we haven't got our APs yet....

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom