Gas Prices and Car Survey!(Please take)

disneypearl

Videoteck said:
Ok this is for school I need at least 100 responses, this is not a debate its a survey, do not respond to others posts.

1. What is your gender?
2. What grade are you in? If finished school type "completed".
3. What is your age?
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle?
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car?
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil?
9. Do you think Americans are relying on gas to much? (Type One)Yes, No

1. Female
2. Completed
3. 31
4. Too High
5. $50
6. Maybe unsure on if it would sell because of cost?
7. Every 2 Weeks
8. We will be fine
9. No

miles1

Videoteck said:
Ok this is for school I need at least 100 responses, this is not a debate its a survey, do not respond to others posts.

1. What is your gender? Male
2. What grade are you in? If finished school type "completed". Completed
3. What is your age? 45
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High. Um, Too high but too low. I hate paying it and I think that the oil companies are gouging us. But at the same time, we'll never break our dependence on the middle east until we get used to driving more efficient cars (meaning smaller), and using more mass transit. The only way to force this to happen is $4 to $5 per gallon
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $3.28/gal. (Car takes mid grade only)
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? There's still not enough demand; many are selling with incentives now.
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks. usually $20 to $25, twice a week.
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? Right now, about 2 hours.
Absolutely.

WDWKat26

Videoteck said:

1. What is your gender? Female
2. What grade are you in? If finished school type "completed". Completed, i'm in my 4th year of college
3. What is your age? 21
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High Too High
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $2.83
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? Not sure, maybe not they don't have the correct technology.
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks Weekly
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? Not too long
9. Do you think Americans are relying on gas to much? (Type One)Yes, No Yes

Hope this helps!

sillyspook13

1. female
2. college sophmore
3. 20
4. too high
5. $2.86/gallon or $43 to fill up the tank
6. From my observations- because they don't cater to the gas-conscious market.
7. weekly
8. probably not as long as our egos lead us to believe
9. yes

barnum42

2. What grade are you in? Completed
3. What is your age? 39
4. How do you feel about gas prices? Too High
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? 96.9p per litre = approx $7 a gallon.
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? Gas companies giving kickbacks.
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? Depends on any long trips. But I mostly ride a motorbike which needs filling more often than a car.
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? I thought that's why Bush invaded Iraq. (I know that's political, but it's honest)
9. Do you think Americans are relying on gas to much? Too wasteful with all the huge vehicles.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
1. What is your gender?
3. What is your age?
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks

1- male
2- completed
3- 24
4- too high
5- $30
6- Because they're blinded by obscure alternative fuels and poorly designed hybrid trucks... just like toyota and honda are for putting so much emphasis on hybrids. Diesel/Electric Hybrid with Cylinder Deactivation... that's nice.
7- twice a week
8- 50 years... maybe. There should be a law prohibiting people from buying more vehicle than they can show a need for
9- yes.

CaptainMichael

1. What is your gender?
Male
College Sophomore
3. What is your age?
Too High
The demand hasn't been there.
Weekly
Not very long probably.
Yes

aeillill

3. What is your age? 20
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High Too High
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $2.99
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? Probably waiting to see if the trend towards hybrid cars continue before they invest all the money into creating their own hybrid.
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks Every 2 weeks
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? I doubt very long

prberk

3. What is your age? 40
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High Too High (even Saudi Arabia says so...)
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $3.03
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? Market wasn't ripe yet (before now, at least)
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks Twice Weekly (if that counts... otherwise, say "weekly")
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? Not very long, at least until we allow drilling in Alaska, national lands, and offshore.
9. Do you think Americans are relying on gas to much? (Type One)Yes, No No, at least not yet.

hoppypooh

3. What is your age? 30
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $1.03/litre = $45.00
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? GM has enough other problems to worry about
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks Every 2 weeks
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? Not long

3. What is your age? 53
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $2.88/gal = $51.00
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? I have no idea.
7. How often do you fill up your vehicle? (Type One)Daily, Weekly, Every 2 Weeks Weekly (at least)
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? No idea.
9. Do you think Americans are relying on gas to much? (Type One)Yes, No Yes[/QUOTE]

hcswingfield

Videoteck said:

3. What is your age? 51
4. How do you feel about gas prices? (Type One)Too Low, Just Right, Too High Too high
5. How much did you pay for gasoline the last time you filled your vehicle? $2.84/gal
6. Why hasnt GM made a hybrid car? Ask GM
8. How long can America survive without importing foreign oil? Don't know

replies embedded above.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom