Garden Grill - what's the consensus?

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We had some kind of berry cobbler. And it was killer. I was stuffed, but it was so good I pushed myself to the limit.
That's the stuff...and strangely enough the exact circumstances of my dessert experience. ;) totally worth "fat dude" strut I had going after that meal.

lebeau

That's the stuff...and strangely enough the exact circumstances of my dessert experience. ;) totally worth "fat dude" strut I had going after that meal.

Lol. Too true. I had to take a long stroll around WS to fit in the bus.

I went back and checked out my 2010 TR to see what I said about the food immediately after our trip. "The stand-out entree for me was the fish. The steak was good and the turkey was decent. The best side item was the stuffing, but I also enjoyed the potatoes. The dessert was fantastic."

jlsHouston

Ate there last Easter Sunday, there were 3 adults and 2 kids in our party. Everyone loved Chip n Dale.. the food was okay not bad and not great and we had no problem getting seconds (it is served family style), and the booth felt very crowded for our party of 5. Kids liked it and I was not impressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom