Game of Thrones: Season 7

Princess Leia

Original Poster
My guess is that horn that supposedly commands dragons.
Euron's definitely after that in the books, but since the horn hasn't been mentioned, idk if the show will bring it in or not. Though I suppose they could say a couple of lines about it before finding it.

I would be very surprised if Dany still has all 3 dragons by the end of this season.

The_Jobu

Euron's definitely after that in the books, but since the horn hasn't been mentioned, idk if the show will bring it in or not. Though I suppose they could say a couple of lines about it before finding it.

I would be very surprised if Dany still has all 3 dragons by the end of this season.

I vaguely remember them showing a horn in some kind of black sack, though I don't remember what they said about it. It might have been the horn that supposedly breaks down the Wall.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Right now I'm trying to figure out which of the 7 kingdoms Cersei actually has control over

No:
  • The North- Jon and Sansa are ruling up here
  • The Vale- pledged fealty to the Starks
  • Dorne- siding with Daenerys
  • The Reach- siding with Daenerys
  • Stormlands- Daenerys just landed on Dragonstone
Yes:
  • Westerlands
  • Crownlands
Unknown:
  • The Freys have been massacred, so idk what kind of anarchy Arya just put the Riverlands under. I'd love to see Edmure Tully take his family home back after the Red Wedding and humiliation he had to go through, but who knows if the show will even touch that plot
  • Iron Islands- Euron Greyjoy wants to remain king, so he can't really swear fealty to Cersei

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Yep, and he needs Dani for that. I look forward to seeing them work together.

Will we find out who Jon's father is this season?
It's definitely Rhaegar. R+L=J

Rhaegar didn't kidnap Lyanna or rape her. It's said over and over again in the books how kind Rhaegar Targaryen was, how he had no interest in fighting and would rather play the harp or read books. His last words were Lyanna's name. It's still a lot of guess work, but it's possible that Rhaegar took Lyanna as his second wife, so Jon would actually have more claim to the throne than Dany.

Bran's probably going to have a vision about it and tell Jon midway through the season (if we're so lucky to get another Stark reunion).

Princess Leia

Original Poster

This thing needs to be updated for Seasons 5-7 (assuming Jorah will say 'khaleesi' this season)

Gosh I love Iain Glen. There are theories that Sam will be the one to figure out how to cure greyscale, and I really hope he does.

Of course, it would totally be in character for the show to say "whoops, no cure, sorry Jorah"

The_Jobu

This thing needs to be updated for Seasons 5-7 (assuming Jorah will say 'khaleesi' this season)

Gosh I love Iain Glen. There are theories that Sam will be the one to figure out how to cure greyscale, and I really hope he does.

Of course, it would totally be in character for the show to say "whoops, no cure, sorry Jorah"

Oh Jorah... poor, poor Jorah...

e47ae0b2e6493c83873d491b7cd777e9.jpg

flynnibus

Premium Member
Okay Jaime, what are you doing? Other than calling Cersei out, what purpose are you going to have this season? Really hoping the writers don't butcher his character a la Ellaria Sand.

Well I'm sure he'll play a key role when the Lannisters first conflict with Danny. We know there is a major battle in the south this season.. I peg him for that :)

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Released photos from Episode 2, 'Stormborn' from EW. I'm just going to put these in the spoiler tag if people want to be surprised next week.

It looks like a third of the cast is finally in a shared location!
53c2122f0007c1ff0a69e2f69cf2ac329764b3df6a1ff9b96e9cc3870efe7a3c05cd05fbd5a2d28c78831b245c0b63ea.jpg

e90ac3dbf75bf0e0d3313406c9ef5f2466fc6c90a8d275cd466daea2dc61ff7085017799da1241563fcb1bdf1accfa2c.jpg

4c44df0c2d20beb5c4ac403b925ae70f4d6b65e2c89195be489f59b0c5cd8e7dcc0b3892bdea4e7344cbecfa8ed5e66f.jpg

6b67a7ec02ae2115b15eedfb2983be549b44fc08a8519557721dddb7c351da4aecce7ac7fd0cf9ed52070618c6204b15.jpg

e168b50b88933eb2475b4a6d4edb8951e80076876ec4a72e41bd9c92a966808fa7230001dad787f27cf7fe95a40a794d.jpg

Dany, Tyrion, Yara, Ellaria... and I'm assuming Varys, Theon, Missandei & Grey Worm are somewhere nearby. Excitement!!!!
e68346e4a713a0a9558be85255557819650b72a0e3f7498aebcaf70319f541cffe081a3669fb29e8742a54577bd535f9.jpg

misterID

Good episode, but you can really, really feel how the writers no longer have source material to go on. It was noticeable last season, but glaring this season. It almost feels like fan fiction.

The weakest moment has to be Sansa and Jon talking to the Northern Lords, again... And Sansa publicly questioning Jon...again. You would think he would address her with his intentions before those meetings, or she would wait until they were over to call him out... And I'm pretty sure he would have said, "Hey, Sansa, I'm going down to Dragonstone to see about getting a mountain of dragon glass and see if the Dragon Queen will lend us her dragons to help save all of our cold butts up here, would you mind holding down the castle while I'm gone?"

And of course, when he tells her he's leaving her in charge, she drops the tantrum and is suddenly cool with it.

I don't think they have any idea what to do with Little Finger, Brienne or Sansa and Jon's relationship at this point. It feels really awkward and redundant.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Good episode, but you can really, really feel how the writers no longer have source material to go on. It was noticeable last season, but glaring this season. It almost feels like fan fiction.

The weakest moment has to be Sansa and Jon talking to the Northern Lords, again... And Sansa publicly questioning Jon...again. You would think he would address her with his intentions before those meetings, or she would wait until they were over to call him out... And I'm pretty sure he would have said, "Hey, Sansa, I'm going down to Dragonstone to see about getting a mountain of dragon glass and see if the Dragon Queen will lend us her dragons to help save all of our cold butts up here, would you mind holding down the castle while I'm gone?"

And of course, when he tells her he's leaving her in charge, she drops the tantrum and is suddenly cool with it.

I don't think they have any idea what to do with Little Finger, Brienne or Sansa and Jon's relationship at this point. It feels really awkward and redundant.
Totally agree with Sansa & Jon. After last week, you'd think that he'd confide in her. But nooooo, she calls him out again, and then he hands her the North, which she has no time to prepare for. Sure, she's ready, but a heads up would have been nice, Jon.

Littlefinger getting throttled by Jon though was A+. Well done, Jon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom