Game of Thrones - Season 6

TomHendricks

Bran and Mira need some help ASAP. They can't survive on their own right now. I would imagine Bran has learned a huge lesson. Hopefully this helps him grow up.
Yes I imagine uncle Benjen will need to rescue Bran and Mira from the White Walkers and their undead wraiths. I can foresee Bran and Mira now heading back to Winterfell and using the White Tree at the castle. That's just my guess.

MississippiBelle

I just hope the "Bran can directly affect the past" development isn't used as an out for important moments in the future. It is a really cool development though. Wondering when they'll reveal Jon Snow's true mother.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I just hope the "Bran can directly affect the past" development isn't used as an out for important moments in the future. It is a really cool development though. Wondering when they'll reveal Jon Snow's true mother.
Bran just saw how dangerous it is to effect the past. I can't see him just wondering around doing it carelessly.

MississippiBelle

Bran just saw how dangerous it is to effect the past. I can't see him just wondering around doing it carelessly.

I meant if the show runners somehow wrote themselves into a corner and wanted an instant fix to get out of it. Or if they pulled a Walking Dead and got out of a negatively viewed situation by just undoing it. It's not necessarily about what Bran would or would not do.

MississippiBelle

Arya went full stupid to allow herself to be that open to attack. That old lady looked like the disguise the Evil Queen used in Snow White.

I thought for sure that was going to be a dream sequence or something. So out of character for her to let her guard down like that, especially knowing that she disobeyed the orders of a cult of assassins. I also really wanted Sansa to come back with something awesome to persuade the Glubbers (I have no idea if I came close to getting that right) to join them. Instead she just seemed like the bratty Sansa from season 1.

Jahona

Original Poster
Arya went full stupid to allow herself to be that open to attack. That old lady looked like the disguise the Evil Queen used in Snow White.

That was one of those yell at your screen to warn the character moments. I was a bit disappointed that it was so obvious to the watcher what was going to happen.

Jahona

Original Poster
I'm not sure if she will at this point. Were kind of past her point in the book story line.

MississippiBelle

I'm not sure if she will at this point. Were kind of past her point in the book story line.

The Riverrun plot sure is getting awfully staged for a Stoneheart appearance. Lannisters and Freys all in one place. Blackfish trying to defend Riverrun. Brienne and Pod on their way. Mentions of the Brothers without Banners all over the place. We've got three more episodes left in the season. I'd wager that her appearance in some form is the season finale... whether it is the actual undead Lady Stark and not Arya is up in the air. I can't see them just dropping the Faceless Men without Arya taking something away from her training there, besides almost dying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom