Galaxy's Edge Specialty Sodas for Sale

dreamfinder

I would also assume that this isn't just Covid related and they weren't selling well anyway, likely due to the high prices. Disney should be selling enough that they don't get left with stock that only has weeks on the shelf life and the parks only closed just over a month ago.

It's easy enough for a distributor to have a pallet get stuck someplace it shouldn't be. Or just hidden behind other product. A pallet set aside for a special event ends up going back to the events warehouse and not F&B. Plethora of things that could happen. Even with the volume that Disney does, I bet the product still comes through the local Coke distributor, and not from Coke directly. Just another set of hands who could misplace something. It happens.

jinx8402

Ever drunk a diet soda sweetened with Aspartame past its expired date?

Which is why soda's are listed with a Best By date. After that date, the taste can change and not be the intended flavor. Expiration date suggests that it is bad for you to ingest after that date.

Milk expires because it goes bad.
Soda has best by date because it can just taste bad,

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Which is why soda's are listed with a Best By date. After that date, the taste can change and not be the intended flavor. Expiration date suggests that it is bad for you to ingest after that date.

Milk expires because it goes bad.
Soda has best by date because it can just taste bad,
Soda that isn't sweet or tastes bad has "gone bad" in my book.

WDW Pro

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom