Galaxy Edge poll

Which experience are you most excited for when Star Wars Galaxy's Edge opens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jessfree

Original Poster
After the recent news about Galaxy's Edge, I wanted to hear what is intriguing you the most about the new land. Keep in mind that there are many other restaurants, shops, and experiences I did not include in the poll that you can mention in the comments.

winstongator

I'm eager to have CMs interact with me based on my previous experiences in the land. Some of the immersion experiences I've seen in video including Trowbridge are quite amazing.

drod1985

While I expect ROTR to be the better ride I voted for SR - reason being is that I'll be checking out Batuu with a few of my closest friends, and the sense of team work or shared experience on SR is sure to be amazing.

ROTR is obviously my second choice, but Savi's Saber Shop is a close third too. I'm overly psyched for that.

jt04

While I expect ROTR to be the better ride I voted for SR - reason being is that I'll be checking out Batuu with a few of my closest friends, and the sense of team work or shared experience on SR is sure to be amazing.

ROTR is obviously my second choice, but Savi's Saber Shop is a close third too. I'm overly psyched for that.

The merch options were the most compelling aspect of this latest announcement since I already knew much of the attraction info. I'm not a shopper but wandering around stores in this environment and as described will be very interesting I think. They will make the Pandora store at DAK seem like a Kissimmee souvenir shop.

bclane

Same here. Intellectually, I know that ROTR will be the better ride as far as rides go...but piloting the Falcon has been a dream of mine since 1977. I will literally need my wife to hold me as I will be crying like a baby as soon as we step foot in the cockpit of that hunk of junk. Probably before then actually.

CinematicFusion

I'm more excited for the Falcon ride, even though Rise is the better E-ticket out of the two.
If they nail the feeling of being on the Falcon, the into the cockpit, the take off, hyperspace, the sounds, the music, the movement of the ship...it will be an awesome experience.

5thGenTexan

I am more disappointed than excited. Everything really makes me want to go and be in the middle of the land, but I don't see it happening. Ever. Oh well...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom