Rumor Galaxies Edge VR Experience?

disney lit

Original Poster
While doing some digging with fellow disney fanatics; we have found some evidence that could lead to (eventual) VR experience when the park opens to further emerse the dynamic world that the area will include, but there are some loop holes that drive away the evidence. What are your thoughts?

disney lit

Original Poster
I think I need to see the evidence.
some of it was Instagram sources and others were videos of Disney Imagineering. I personally think the possibilities are SLIM but i feel that it would be neat to have that in the park to add a little extra to a already amazing project.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
some of it was Instagram sources and others were videos of Disney Imagineering. I personally think the possibilities are SLIM but i feel that it would be neat to have that in the park to add a little extra to a already amazing project.
Right now, the best thing WDW could do in that regard is to develop AR (augmented reality) goggles that will ERASE the crowds which will be lined up in the central areas.

GlacierGlacier

WDI and other creative companies use VR to showcase experiences not yet built to execs/management. You may be seeing that.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1. The Millennium Falcon ride, being a real time and fully immersive and reactive simulator, is, in effect, VR.

2. The interactive elements of the park could very well include augmented reality. Hold up your phone and 'see' aliens walking around that couldn't possibly be recreated by CMs or AAs. Or, it's limited to things like holographic 'chess.'

3. This could be a scenario for The Void at DS.

disney lit

Original Poster
1. The Millennium Falcon ride, being a real time and fully immersive and reactive simulator, is, in effect, VR.

2. The interactive elements of the park could very well include augmented reality. Hold up your phone and 'see' aliens walking around that couldn't possibly be recreated by CMs or AAs. Or, it's limited to things like holographic 'chess.'

3. This could be a scenario for The Void at DS.
Ah okay

Missing20K

Right now, the best thing WDW could do in that regard is to develop AR (augmented reality) goggles that will ERASE the crowds which will be lined up in the central areas.
Does the AR come with collision avoidance?
WDI and other creative companies use VR to showcase experiences not yet built to execs/management. You may be seeing that.
:insert joke about the Bobs needing VR to understand their company's core product.:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom